Bass track thread!

sub focus, rock it

drum N bass remix of daft punk's robot rock. it won't necessarily give the best numbers on a meter but it sounds really impressive, the range of bass notes and the speed with which they come is truly outstanding. I demo with this one all the time, just start the song at 1:29 and crank it up to 11.

J.R. Writer Ft. Paul Wall - That's a bet

J.R. Writer - On My Way 2 Space

Jay'ton - Spaceship

Jim Jones - Pin the tail

Rick Ross Ft. Trina - Face

T-Rock - Chasin Money

Trae - Throw Aways

Young Jeezy - Grey Goose

If anyone needs any song above email me dbrev42@gmail.com , and i'll gladly send u it in mp3 format //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Juvenile-new orleans stunner, top of the line, back back,gotta get it,feelin right***(the whole cocky & confident cd)

snoop dogg-dats da homie

snoop dogg- millionaire

ludacris- drunk as fuc/k

ll cool j- boomin system (i kno, it's old)

joung jeezy-put on,air force ones, welcome back,trap or die,hypnotized(chopped and screwed versions)

gucci mane-stupid wild

e 40-break ya ankles

gorilla zoe-echo,dope boy,so sick

bun b- gansta

FYI- I use limewire FREE version 2 get all my songs. http://download.cnet.com/limewire/

Your Welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep Their Heads Ringin'--Dr. Dre

Be Bot--Black Eyed Peas

Still Fly--Big Tymers

I listen mostly to hard stuff, and there is some hardcore that hits as hard as rap. Fear Factory and Coal Chamber can drive my passengers out of the truck with the speed metal beats.

Ok ill make my contribution...

Oj Da Juiceman - Tonka, Tugboat, Vegetarian, Stylin, The mover, Kitchen music, I talk, Im boomin and bunkin, Dopeman, Walkin on ice, God **** it im the s h i t, Overboard, When I get big

Yung Nell ft Gucci Mane - Freezer burn

Young Jeezy - Trap or die 2 remix, Keep it Gangsta, Who dat

Souljaboy - Im ballin

Gucci Mane - P u s s y and Patron, 3rd quarter, Dont get mad, We cocky, Feelin that, Yellow diamonds, Settin Standards, Time to eat, College Girl, Gucci's b i t c h, Weird, Top chef, Quiet

Three 6 mafia ft Tiesto - Feel it (Partners House Remix)

Let me know what you guys think... My system is tuned really low and this stuff slams!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...