Bass track thread!

ok fellas, I read about the last five and first 15 pages and didnt see this: I am going back to the early 90s, this whole album is killer for bass:

Munchies For Your Bass by Nemesis...

Just thought I'd throw in the songs that hit the hardest on my new setup right hur:

Lil Jon - *****, Throw it Up, and pretty much anything else on the Kings of Krunk CD

Andre Nickatina - Killa Whale and Pisces SLAMMM my truck to pieces, and I've heard all of their other tracks are similar

Three Six Mafia - Late Nite Tip of course, and then most of their songs just have quick punchy bass that sound awesome, as long as you get all the rattles out of ur cab.

UGK - Lemme See It

Master Ace - Totally Bass.......wow.....is all i can say.

Much more, but I'm done with this. In case you wanted to know, this is being sent through two 15's, SonicFX Q (quad 1ohm) and D (dual 4), each wired to different impedances so my amp is seeing around a .75 ohm load.....7 cubes tuned to 35 hz, all thrown into the back cab area of an ext. cab 1989 Sierra.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif Can't you tell that I'm excited as heck about my new setup? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

Ok so i just downloaded this song and it sounded pretty cool on my stereo on computer so i threw it on a CD and decided to go get a burger well i turned it up to 1/2 of what i normal listen to all my other songs and my god i thought i was gonna blow my subs lol it was crazy the song is

Lil John- BME all stars (crazy ass bass)

lowest song ever guaranteed (well at least part of the song is)

lil wyte- hoods run down

starts with a bass check, dude actually talks **** about your system if it cant handle it hahaha. becareful with this one if your ported and your ssf aint set right...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...