Bass track thread!

hey Norcalrace283, I'm 15 and i have a 04' kx 100 with procircuit pipe and silencer, wiseco piston, procircuit graphics, and just about everything else. But what i really like is my 04' chevy colorado sport, ext. cab, black, i just got a rockford cd player, and 2 rockford p2 10's and a 900 watt rockford amp.

Ok kx ben, i have a 2003 YZF250, FMF complete exhaust, port polish, graphics, rebuilt suspension....other **** too. But what i love more is my 2000 Chevy Silverado, lowered, with a Kenwood CD player, CDT speakers/Kicker speakers, Alpine Type R subs, and a fine girl in the passenger seat. I think my 345 horsepower will blow that little colorado of urs out of the water.

HAHAHA at both of you.

For bikes. Honda shadow 750 with cobra pipes, dynojet jet kit, k&n filter, few other minor mods

YZ 125 fmf pipe, graphics/plastics, performance reeds, weisco piston, port polish, and a few other things.

for vehicles.

Mazda Rx7 convertible, street ported 13b, custom built true dual exaust, ported throttle body. sired open 5th and 6th ports, turbo transmission, act clutch, tein type he suspension, racing beat sway bars, complete replaced bushings, aluminum driveshaft, aluminum hood. 15 x 9 porsche wheels in the back. I'll race your 345hp mammoth of a truck any day you feel like it.

Nissan altima, what im on this forum for. stock engine, deep cycle battery for engine, 2nd deep cycle in the trunk, Alpine type s 5x7's in doors, alpine 45x2 amp for the front speakers, tweeters on dash, powered by cd player, 2 alpine mp350 class d amps, 2 type r 10's ported. no rear highs, custom cooling setup with a few fans

soon to be (probably) one of 2

3 IA lethal injection 12's 1 hifonics brutus 1800

or...

3 Ia lethal injection 12's 3 hifonics nemisis 750's

box will be 6~7 cubes ported to 45hz with a 28hz plug.

Yeah well, I have a 2000 Pontiac Sunfire GT 2.4L /w a cone air filter I bought for $20 and installed myself.

*checks down to see if his 8==D feels any larger*

Maybe if I had a 345hp truck..

here is a couple of them:

UGK- Shack them haters off (screwed)

UGK- Take it off

UGK- Let me see it

Twista- Like a 24"

Three six mafia- Slang and serve

Twista- Still po pimpin (Screwed)

Pitbull- Dirty (screwed)

Paul wall- Change the game

All Swisha House, Mike Jones, and DJ screw songs.

ya, but ur prolly some incest raised confederate....

Be careful or I'll pull out my hounds and my double barrel and go rebel on ya!!

lol....

I just thought about how cocky my last post was. disregard cockiness. I was tired and bored.

and no, I'm not a "incest raised confederate" I actually can't stand it here, I'm ready to move somewhere where there are normal people and not so many **** red necks.

crash da club remix - lil wyte feat. juvenile

doubt me now- lil wyte

now its on - tech nine

dis ***** dat hoe - project pat

many men - 50 cent

whiskey lullaby - brad paisley and sheryl crow...i think

^ country song but u would be suprised by the bass...give it a try

Jevenile where you get that from from from from from from from (screwed) hits sooo hard, words cant describe. as long as your in my truck.

yep any screwed n chopped bangs....SWISHAHOUSE....WHAT!!!

PS: If you are in my truck it bangs even harder..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...