Bass track thread!

white girl by jeezy is crazy, when im driving with the windows down, i cant hear the bass, but i feel it, and i hear some rattles, but hear no bass. wild. or maybe my ears are going bad. uh oh.

LOL, I feel you, it gets low as hell, but you should be able to hear it a little bit, maybe your frequency reception *****, or god cursed you with being able to pick up more of the higher frequencies, as a trade-off for the low ones you can't hear. Go see if you can hear a dog whistle...

LOL, I feel you, it gets low as hell, but you should be able to hear it a little bit, maybe your frequency reception *****, or god cursed you with being able to pick up more of the higher frequencies, as a trade-off for the low ones you can't hear. Go see if you can hear a dog whistle...
dogs can whistle? My hearing must really ****. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'm gonna give you guys 2 songs that really pounds. Most people dont know about these so I'm sure they havent been mentioned. Dont listen to them too loud or they will break your windshield. You may wanna wear earplugs as well. Well here goes.....

Late Nite Tip

Throw It Up.

These are beasts.

You can thank me later for giving you this great info.
highfive.gif

I'm gonna give you guys 2 songs that really pounds. Most people dont know about these so I'm sure they havent been mentioned. Dont listen to them too loud or they will break your windshield. You may wanna wear earplugs as well. Well here goes.....

Late Nite Tip

Throw It Up.

These are beasts.

highfive.gif
you're just kidding right?

ya umm..late nite tip has been posted like 345345 times...

Late Nite Tip

Throw It Up.

These are beasts.

highfive.gif

i havent posted in this thread in awhile, my car was out of commission for months, so whats the point of staying on top of the songs that bass off,when i can't even play them.

anyway, my cars back, im back, ill post all the new mixtape stuff that pounds just like i used to, with links of course.

lil wayne & rick ross - you know me (clinton sparks mashup) the second part pounds.

17-lil_wayne_and_rick_ross-you_know_me_c._sparks_smash_up.mp3 - 3.27MB

rick ross - colors (clinton sparks mashup)

33-rick_ross-colors.mp3 - 1.74MB

JUST INCASE YOU MISSED MY OLD POSTS, DOWNLOAD THIS

Slim Thug & Mike Jones - H-Town

19-mike_jones__slim_thug-h-town_produced_by_tombstone_-whoa.mp3 - 4.78MB

freekey zeekey - hater what you lookin at

14-freeky_zekey-hater_what_you_lookin_at.mp3 - 3.30MB

stack bundles - married to the glock (over the 50 beat)

20-stack_bundles-married_to_the_glock.mp3 - 4.00MB

swizz_beatz_feat_cassidy_and_fabolous-big_things_poppin_(remix)

21-swizz_beatz_feat_cassidy_and_fabolous-big_things_poppin_remix.mp3 - 5.19MB

the game - body bags SONG POUNDS

01-the_game-body_bags_g-unit_diss-bws.mp3 - 4.79MB

UGK Ft. Outkast & Three 6 Mafia - International Playas Anthem Megamix

ugk ft. three six_outkast- playas anthem megamix.mp3 - 9.07MB

rick ross ft. big gee (of boyz in da hood)

rick ross ft. big gee of boyz-n-da-hood - get that.mp3 - 2.53MB

trae ft. lil wayne -screwed up CRAZY BASS]/b]

trae_feat_lil_wayne_screwed_up_dirty_.mp3 - 6.95MB

ok now im just gonna post a few songs i listen to, not new but maybe you havente heard them.

lil wayne - what you know freestyle

lil_wayne-15-what_u_kno.mp3 - 1.68MB

lil wayne - problem solver

14-lil_wayne-problem_solver-phaze.mp3 - 6.33MB

brisco feat lil wayne -from the hoodPOUNDS

15-brisco - im in the hood ft. lil wayne produced by kane beatz dirty.mp3 - 5.00MB

dogs can whistle? My hearing must really ****. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Bass 10:

2xl - My Hat

Baby Huey - Pop, Lock, And Drop It

Baby Huey - Pop, Lock, And Drop It (Remix)

David Banner - Suicide Doors

DJ Khaled - We're Taking Over

DJ Unk - 2 Step (Remix)

Down aka Kilo - Lean Like A Cholo

Mims - Clap That

R. Kelly - Get Dirty

Shop Boyz - Party Like a Rock Star

T-Pain - Bartender

Young Jeezy - White Girl

AND THE LINKS ABOVE AS WELL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...