Bass track thread!

"Keepin it Gangsta" by Fabolus

"Echo" by Trapt

I think i might have already said this one but "How Deep is Your Love" by Dru Hill

"No Better Love" by the Young Gunz has some pretty good hits to it

"Love You More" by Genuine if you're in the mood for a slow jam

"Dirt Off Your Shoulder" by Jay-Z has a nice breakdown with really really low bass.

I haven't read this whole thread, so I don't know if this song has been mentioned.

Down South Hustlaz- Playaz from the South

It features: Master P, Silkk, and Pimp C. And maybe Bun B, I forget. It's been awhile.

That song is ridiculous.

Continuous alternating basslines from about 60hz down to about 35hz. I hope you atleast have 12's.

It'll definately heat your amp up if you have it at full blast, cuz the bass never really stops.

Shalom. I was checking out that site WarDrumz. It said Jews got reparations for holocaust. Where specifically did they go to? (for the shuls)...and where can I get these money hand outs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Im American because I live here. Im African because I was born n raised in South Africa. Thus Im African-American. Though Im white. Im Israeli because Im Jewish and visit often with my family who live there. Im mexican because its my second home and I speak spanish (I was an illegal alien for five years too, not too mention my laziness). Im Asian because im 2nd degree black belt, understand some of the language and only ride asian imports.

(okay so the last two are stretching it, but **** I love mah tortas and sushi)

Semi-Multi-racial pride.

Hard hitting Techno/Technica:

Roberta Childs - Dreams (deep and quick.. around 35Hz)

Precious - Precious Little Fantasy (imo, hits the **** hardest... as hard as a Bass Mekanikz cd)

Bill T.

Shalom. I was checking out that site WarDrumz. It said Jews got reparations for holocaust. Where specifically did they go to? (for the shuls)...and where can I get these money hand outs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Im American because I live here. Im African because I was born n raised in South Africa. Thus Im African-American. Though Im white. Im Israeli because Im Jewish and visit often with my family who live there. Im mexican because its my second home and I speak spanish (I was an illegal alien for five years too, not too mention my laziness). Im Asian because im 2nd degree black belt, understand some of the language and only ride asian imports.

(okay so the last two are stretching it, but **** I love mah tortas and sushi)

Semi-Multi-racial pride.
I will respond to a few things briefly, then after that If you'd like to discus this further start up a thread in the appropriate section and post the link for me. This topic can be very interesting.

So your African-American, and your white? Good point.

That shows that "African-American" is a bogus name given to me and my people. Or else no one else could have that name but us. It's so broad. From where at in Africa? Ghana, Nubia, Sudan? White and black African-Americans, that's strange. I've heard it b4 though.

Negroes aren't Africans or Americans, so we sure can't be African-Americans. And to the "Jewish" thing. The "ish" part on their name gives them away. Ish means, sort of, around there, kind of like, etc. Those people in Israel ARE NOT the real Jews. They are Khazars, and the people that Revelation 2:9 is talking about.. The original people of Israel are those listed in my signature.

To the people that had to scroll through this to get to the RELEVANT posts, I'm sorry.

big tymers- still fly

black rob- whoa

chingy- jackpot

ja rule- life aint a game

jay-z - can i get a ...

lil kim ft. 50 cent- magic stick

nelly- shake ya tailfeather

styles p- good times

tech nine- im a playa

some of my favorites hard hitten songs

luniz-i got 5 on it

2pac-fair exchange (remix)

2pac-changed man

2pac-cant see me

2pac-i see da same hoe

2pac-there u go

2pac-late nite

dre-still dre

ludacris-Ooh saturday

david banner-might getcha

bone thugs-no surrender

bone thugs-the rightous ones

eminem-go to sleep

eminem-the way i am

mobb deep-shook ones part 2

xzibit-pull my hair

twista-adrenaline rush

What!?

Nobody mentioned 2Pac- Hailmary?

Well, here it goes.

2Pac- Hailmary

That is one of the lowest basslines in a regular song I've heard in a while. I can literally watch my passenger seat being jarred back and forth. That is a massage therapy song,lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...