Bass track thread!

On My Level - Wiz Khalifa (Super low notes, ridiculous, it's easily one of the lowest hitting radio hits i've ever heard, filled with 30s, maybe even 20s.)
That one gave me a headache with my headphones and amp. Lowest hits I've heard in a mainstream tune. DAyum.

Some more metal albums:

Vital Remains - Icons of Evil

Zombie Inc - The Dreaded Decease

Pathology - Awaken to the Suffering

They're not going to rattle your windows, but the sound is very full and deep. It's a problem I have with a lot of current metal: the kick drum is mostly "click" and has no depth to it.

Not gonna read through 233 pages of tracks to see if anyone posted these yet, but

If anyone is interested in downloading these or anything else I have about 100gb of music in WAV Audio, much higher quality and better bass than Mp3's

Go check out the MP3 samples on our revamped bass CD website IBP Bass

You'll see a TON of stuff that you old school bass junkies probably forgot about! Some are mentioned here, but there are some hidden jewels! We're BACK!

Go check out the MP3 samples on our revamped bass CD website IBP Bass
You'll see a TON of stuff that you old school bass junkies probably forgot about! Some are mentioned here, but there are some hidden jewels! We're BACK!
lulz, i had just a few of those on tape when they first came out

That's awesome. We had some of those tapes recovered from storage too but were pretty sure there would not be a real great demand for them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Your support (even back then) is MUCH appreciated though!

What's funny is this generation has gotten so used to compressed music that I have received a couple of emails in the last week or two where people (young I am assuming) can't BELIEVE how much harder their system hits on the same song, but played on an actual CD! We are asked if they are remastered lol. NOPE, all original just like we all used to rock them back in the 90's! Hence the reason why were are so hesitant to sell them on iTunes, etc. Anyway...

Get Lit - Rocky A$ap

Wassup - Rocky A$ap

Change - Rocko

Thumb Thru That Check - Rocko

Power Of That P - Rocko

Ambitious - Rocko

Workout - J. Cole

US - Rocko

Just In Case - Rocko

Cold Feet - Mac Miller

Stop - Kid Ink

When The Smoke Clears - Cyhi Da Prince (Ridiculously loud)

Bathroom - Kid Ink

Blowin Swishers - Kid Ink

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...