Bass track thread!

i've heard maybe 5 songs that are louder. What are the ones you are talking about?
Off the top of my head?

Nelly's Pimp Juice

Lil Scrappy's FILA

Frayser Boy's Flickin'

Juvenile's In My Life

Young Buck's Shorty Wanna Ride hits pretty **** hard

And that's just random crap I thought up. Yeah I know Late Nite Tip is the classic since it's got that nice slow bass line, but there's TONS of stuff that's just as loud and low, even in Three Six's catalog.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
***** for me i guess. They are probably the same ones i saw on youtube. That celph titled song is louder than hypnotize and and put on though, and it hits the lows alot better.

Off the top of my head?
Nelly's Pimp Juice

Lil Scrappy's FILA

Frayser Boy's Flickin'

Juvenile's In My Life

Young Buck's Shorty Wanna Ride hits pretty **** hard

And that's just random crap I thought up. Yeah I know Late Nite Tip is the classic since it's got that nice slow bass line, but there's TONS of stuff that's just as loud and low, even in Three Six's catalog.
thanks. Downloading that frayser boy album right now.

I admit that wasn't my best selection, either. Just stuff I thought up randomly. The entire Hypnotize camp has TONS of stuff. Get Lil Wyte's "Doubt Me Now" and "Phinally Famous".

Also if you want a good idea, go to http://www.pandora.com and make a station of all the artists in this thread. Right now I got a track by Gorilla Zoe that's rattling my headphones pretty good ("Lost").

I admit that wasn't my best selection, either. Just stuff I thought up randomly. The entire Hypnotize camp has TONS of stuff. Get Lil Wyte's "Doubt Me Now" and "Phinally Famous".
Also if you want a good idea, go to http://www.pandora.com and make a station of all the artists in this thread. Right now I got a track by Gorilla Zoe that's rattling my headphones pretty good ("Lost").
alright, i'll do that. But i love the way that frayser boy cd is sounding. I got a sub for my computer and all the songs sound really low. Oh, and lost is a really good one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...