Bass track thread!

gorilla zoe - juice box

my new favorite. 33hz tune box. seems to peak right in the freq band //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i dl that song 2 days ago, the lyrics got me not likin that song George eventhough the bass was good:crap:
yea the lyrics are a little awkward. especially for a dude to be listening to. but the bass is **** strong with the btl in its current box, so i live with it. really excels at the lower bass lines.

Three 6 Mafia - Die a Soldier

the song is abosoutly terrible in the fact that there is so much going on and it all sounds like its off beat. i mean the bass, the words, everything. but its got bass, so i guess it kinda saves it?

Buss It Open (remix) - Yung Texxus ft. Yung Joc

Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It - Ice Cube

Get Low- Black Ty ft. Too Short, Snoop Dogg & Kurupt

Respect My Fresh - Kia Shine ft. Jack Frost

Ride Slow - Kaila Yu ft. Mix Tape King

Stimulate - Eminem

The Verdict - Juvenile ft. Akon

Couple Grand - Trae ft. Yung Joc, Lil Boss, & Jayton

Dem Jayz - Trae ft. Six Tre

Here's what my bass CD has so far:

Beatin Down Your Block - DJ Unk

Where's Da Bud - 3 6 Mafia

Gill Em - Pretty Ricky

Shorty Be Mine - Pretty Ricky

Wanna Be a Balla - (Forgot the Artist) Lil **Something lol**

Late Night Tip - 3 6 Mafia

Your Not The Same - T-Pain

Alley - Ying Yang Twins

Here Comes The Boom - Nelly

If you want any of these songs just hit me up on any of my IM's and I'd be glad to send them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

for all those bass headz out there.. a good song to test out your subs on .. "pastor troy" no mo play in ga ...... is the song.. beware of when the song first comes on..that if your subs cant handle the power that your amp is puttin out that it will definatly cause a malfunction!!!!!!!!!!!! "no mo play in ga" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...