bass skips cds

SQcivic
10+ year member

Denver
howdy

my cd player is pissing me off

its a kenwood (fairly new) kdc-v0717

and whenever i'm listeng to the right song, i think just certaing frequencies make it skip

then it skips

but it has to be fairly loud, but still its annoying

any ideas

dirty lense???

how do i clean it

thanks

nope the cleaning kit didnt work

returned it

now i was thinking some mounting screws just might be coming loose?

but i didnt install it so i have no idea on how to take it appart much less tighten ****.

so is there some kind of tool i need

any place i can get instructions?

thanks again

Originally posted by SQcivic but i didnt install it so i have no idea on how to take it appart much less tighten ****.

so is there some kind of tool i need

any place i can get instructions?

thanks again [/b]

we ****? you are the one with the problem retard, not us.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by SQcivic you guys **** at helping
You know, everybody posts in the same forum, and the ones that help the most look through all the different sections. So i don't know if your going to find much help in the other sections, but you could give it a shot.

i had the same problem w/ a kenwood kdc 8011.. i think it was.. i never really turn my system all the way up, but i went to compete in this show, so, i turned my amps up a little higher.. and got in about 4 seconds of my run, and then skip, skip , skip..i was so pissed.. it was a brand new cd.. and i played it at lower volume that day, it didn skip.. i ended up gettin 2nd, but i had to buy a cd changer.. and then helped out.. no more skippin

Originally posted by snova031 Since your a dick, I'll be a dick about your question. Your head unit *****. Get a better one.
good choice of words.

if you want to be an ******* about it go find help somewhere else...

:p

I don't understand why people ask questions in forums and when they don't get the exact answer they think they deserve they lash out at the people trying to help them.

Personally when I see someone being a DICK in a forum I don't answer or help them out at all.

Everybody here should avoid helping SQcivic and any people that act like DICKS.

BTW you guys **** and I am going to some other forum!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i've heard 2 people say this before. me personally i've never had mine skip and i've done 150+ db in my car without the thing skipping. hell i held a constant 148.8 in my car for 30sec. straight and it didn't skip played for the solid 30 sec. we had a sort of deathmatch thing to see who can hold their highest score the longest i won, my 148.8 help for over 1 min.

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.