bass much louder sometimes?

Do I disconnect the rca from the amp and hook up negative and positive of the dmm to the rca while the cd player is goinf?
Yes, while the radio is playing. Make sure the dmm is turned to A/C voltage. The specs on your deck says 2 volts before clipping. So turned to about 1/3 of the way up you should read around 1v

So I checked the voltage with the volume on 24 for only a few seconds and it was reading 2 volts when I hooked it up to the rca at the amp. I also unplugged each rca while the volume was on and it made no difference. So what else?

Have you talked to them? I tried that and never got a response. I recycled mine and said **** that company. Luckily I only paid 135 for the 1500 at the time.
Yea they got me a rma and they said they will either repair or replace it. I dont understand how the power was so crazy at one point and now its not as loud. But ive checked connections and ecas so I guess ill spend the $15 to ship it to them

Have you talked to them? I tried that and never got a response. I recycled mine and said **** that company. Luckily I only paid 135 for the 1500 at the time.
Yea they got me a rma and they said they will either repair or replace it. I dont understand how the power was so crazy at one point and now its not as loud. But ive checked connections and ecas so I guess ill spend the $15 to ship it to them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.