Bass level

eclipsegt2k

I tried searching this first, but could not find anything. I have an alpine cda-9856 HU, running a mono block S/O M-1500 amp. Not sure if the amp matters.

The issue is, when I adjust the HU bass control it affects my sub level. Is there anyway to not have that happen. I wish it only controlled the other speakers and not my sub.

The bass control on head unit does only control the front/rear. Your hu has a sub/non-fader out. The only likely way you could be affecting the sub is if the RCA's on the back of the hu are connected incorrectly or its broken.

On the HU's I've owned that had bass control & sub preouts, all speakers were affected by it.

This was on Eclipse & older Alpine HU's.

On the HU's I've owned that had bass control & sub preouts, all speakers were affected by it.
This was on Eclipse & older Alpine HU's.

yea mine to. i leave the actually bass setting flat, and just mess with the subwoofer output

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.