Bass knob alternatives...

Participant count
  • Participant list

bluemarvin3030

Senior VIP Member
Basically I am running 2 different amps on 3 subs currently, an Rf and an Alpine. RCA's from sub out on head unit to the Rf, then out to the alpine. Both amps will eventually be replaced by one larger amp powering the two TNT subs.

My question is what exactly do I need to control bass from front seat. I need something universal that will work with whatever amp I choose in the near future.

Are the universal control knobs worth using, are they reliable?

Wait, why do you have 2 sub amps? Are they both going to the same subs?
Currently the Rf T500.1 bdcp is powering the two TNT's (800w @ 1 ohm.) The Alpine is powering the Kenwood 12 (350w @ 4 ohms.)

Just a temporary setup until I can afford one larger amp for the two TNT's. If I sell the Kenwood 12, each TNT will get one of the two amps at 2 ohms. That again is just until I get one larger amp.

I would only run the two TNT's but with this setup I have 3 12's on the same power as the two would have. More surface area equals louder.

Right now it slams pretty hard for a sealed setup.

Dammit, I could have done so many things with that $6, LoL. But seriously I am cheap as hell and regret spending more than I have to.
Dont worry theres shipping on orders under $98 so i think you saved money unless you were going to buy a bunch of other stuff.

Parts express always rapes me with shipping //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
For real. You can always find a five doller off coupon for order under fifty and free shipping for orders over fifty with a quick Google search. I always google search for coupons before I order anything lol

For real. You can always find a five doller off coupon for order under fifty and free shipping for orders over fifty with a quick Google search. I always google search for coupons before I order anything lol
I do that too but every now and then I order just a couple things under $50.

Want to order 4 tweets to play with for $28 and shipping is $15...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.