bass is being wierd

munky223
10+ year member

hey,

one of my friends got some mario techno mix that hits kinda hard but its really funny seeing the look on peoples faces when they notice that your bumping to mario. on my system though it plays like one line of the music with a lot of bass, then the next line the subs dont recognize it so it sounds like crap. i was wondering why it does this and if there is anything i can do to fix it.

i have jbl subs and a jbl amp, not sure what models cuz i got them used from my sisters friend. i dont think its the crossover cuz i have plenty of songs that go a lot lower and still play. it doesn't do it on any other songs. its in a bandpass box so i guess that could be it. i was just wandering if anyone has any ideas that dont cost a bunch of money.

I bet its the freq that your box is tuned to. try putting your subs into a sealed box and i bet that you will hear it like it should be heard. i had a bandpass for a bit, but every other song i listined to sounded off or the tone didnt sound right i switched boxes and bingo! better bass response. hope this helps

Is the cd burned? It could be very well a bad copy of the song since that is the only song it will do that on or it could be just the song itself. I am severely doubting tho that it is any of your system if it plays fine for any and all other music.

i still dont know what it is...ill try to burn another cd off my computer since one of my friends burnt this cd. i noticed that the subs dont even move when that part comes so i dont think its the box unless the box changes what the actual subs pick up. thanks for all the help. holla if you guys get any more ideas.

Is it just me or is this NOT enough sense being made here. The cd was a copy and burned and the subs are not even moving whatsoever during one part of this song and this is the only song it does this to. It is the CD or the song!!!!! Plain and simple bright as ****in day straight in your face. Get a new copy of it and or listen to it in a different system and prove to yourself that it is the cd or the song, but either way it is not and can not be your system if it is running excellent in any and every other song and format you play.

ill burn another copy tomorrow to see whats up. i haven't had a chance yet with school and all, but thanks for the advice. ill be back if it doesn't work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.