Bass, I Love You-- track

Bass911
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Dallas,TX
No one probably cares, but I never understood why this bass song was so popular. I've played it on many different setups and wasn't that impressed. I just hooked up 4 Type R 12's and now I totally understand why people like it so much. There was a "WoW Factor" there that I've never heard before and I was finally impressed. I know these aren't the best subs, but I'm interested in getting better subs with more motor force that can do this song more justice. Any suggestions?

Good looking out guys. I didn't know this song was that destructive! I think the subsonic is set a little higher than box tuning. It probably should be set lower, but I'm scared. It still picks up the real low stuff. I still haven't let it wang full force yet. Those paper weights might be coming soon because I have to let at least 4 more people hear it. On paper the RE XXX seems like it would be able to handle the abuse from this song better without bottoming out? How much does xmax matter with this song vs a sub with a lower xmax?

Snoop. whats going on??? Hows you leg doing?
sup stacy! Still limpn' like a mofo up here! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Good looking out guys. I didn't know this song was that destructive! I think the subsonic is set a little higher than box tuning. It probably should be set lower, but I'm scared. It still picks up the real low stuff. I still haven't let it wang full force yet. Those paper weights might be coming soon because I have to let at least 4 more people hear it. On paper the RE XXX seems like it would be able to handle the abuse from this song better without bottoming out? How much does xmax matter with this song vs a sub with a lower xmax?
no a XXX has only a couple of soft spiders on them, they'd probably tank before an ARRRGGH would. The newer XXX's are even worse.

i was in a similar situation, but the opposite. the song hit the lows tough it was a neat song, but i didnt understand why it was an iconic song. then last month i went to a meet, one guy there almost hitting 50's wanted to listen to my setup. i played this song, he said that he cannot even play this song, his box is tuned to high or something.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.