Bass Flex Video!!!

Nice original thread. I don't think anyone here has seen that yet.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I also have never seen it. Some of us are new, and have not been that into car audio that deep. We have not spent hours in this forum, ect... I am on a couple Diesel Forums, and an Harley Davidson forum, on that forum the "Vids" make their rounds every so many months, a "Newb" sees one somewhere else and wants to share it with the other HD members. So it would seem this is something that happens on most forums, nothing wrong with it,,, if you have seen it before, so be it. Several on here have not...

Thanks for the link Thumper! Pretty crazy, that it would rip the roof, before it broke glass though I think!

The owner of the vehicle is Frankie Rio.

He has 12 12" FI Q's in a lexus sedan. He bassraces right around 160 iirc.

I also have never seen it. Some of us are new, and have not been that into car audio that deep. We have not spent hours in this forum, ect... I am on a couple Diesel Forums, and an Harley Davidson forum, on that forum the "Vids" make their rounds every so many months, a "Newb" sees one somewhere else and wants to share it with the other HD members. So it would seem this is something that happens on most forums, nothing wrong with it,,, if you have seen it before, so be it. Several on here have not...
Thanks for the link Thumper! Pretty crazy, that it would rip the roof, before it broke glass though I think!
That would all be more applicable if this hadn't happened just last weekend, and the multiple posts people are talking about are from the past couple of days.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.