Bass blocker

Participant count
  • Participant list

Fiorenini
10+ year member

PA
Hey guys, I have a Pioneer MVH-S512BS head unit that I plan to use to power my Polk DB402 in my car, I am thinking that I will need a bass blocker for the 4” but have no idea which to get, can someone recommend one for me, all I want is to remove any bass coming to the speaker. For reference, the rest of the system is an Infinity Kappa K5, Polk DB 6502, Polk DB 652 and a Punch 12. I have new 14g wire for the rest of the system and all but the 4” will be run through the amp, so all I need help with is a bass blocker.

thanks in advance,

Frank

I used 800 hz bass blockers for my 3.5 kenwood dash speakers. They were simple to install and seem to work great. I do not have the dash speakers powered by an amp thou.

Hey guys, I have a Pioneer MVH-S512BS head unit that I plan to use to power my Polk DB402 in my car, I am thinking that I will need a bass blocker for the 4” but have no idea which to get, can someone recommend one for me, all I want is to remove any bass coming to the speaker. For reference, the rest of the system is an Infinity Kappa K5, Polk DB 6502, Polk DB 652 and a Punch 12. I have new 14g wire for the rest of the system and all but the 4” will be run through the amp, so all I need help with is a bass blocker.

thanks in advance,

Frank
A pair of 50uf non polarized capacitors will fo the trick...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.