bass and pigs

bass_mekanik
10+ year member

i got 0.5 2 go til 145dbs
What do you guys reckon a suitable sound level at what distance to define when you can be booked for exess noise my opinions are as follows

9 AM - 7 PM in the city no fines

7 PM - 11 PM in the city never be heard outside 50 Meters

11 - 9 AM in the city never to be heard within 25

9 AM - 7 PM not be heard within 500 Meters

7 PM - 9 AM not to be heard past the side walk

tell me your opinions

and of course stories

Well personally ive gotten my share of fines and my system isnt even that great. I can't see how some people get away with it oh well i guess it just happens to the best of us. And I'd also say that your idea for sound and time sounds pretty good, but i better not get caught by your system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

In the city I live in the rule is if u can hear the lyrics four cars away or the bass 10 cars it too loud "For some ppl rattleling" But I guess its nto to bad of a law!

All I gotta say is that I hope you never roll down my street at 11:00 PM bumping full blast.... the fines are becoming larger and larger for people that dont have any respect. That handfull of people wrecks it for the rest of us.

i live in a small community (like about 1000 people probably) and the cops are always in around town and they never say anything. there are some ppl who you have to turn it up for real loud though cause you know they are just in there laying in their bed wishing they could hear some music to put them to sleep. (you all know the people i'm talking about) (they are the ones that call the cops or ***** at ya over the least little thing. like chirping your tires accidentaly when the pavement is wet!! jerks!! lol) anyways i suppose it's all good just use your own discretion. i find things that are quiet to me are extremely loud to others. like if i turn my deck up past ten in the car with alot of people they'll crank but i'm like awww ya can't even hear that. i usually drive it between 15 - 20. n e ways later people

T.J.

driving down a residential street at night blasting your music is a no-no. highway shouldnt be a problem no matter what time it is. but if houses are nearby, try to keep it down for the sake of everyone. i usually try not to draw too much attention to myself since im always speeding anyways. my car is mostly stock except for clear lenses around my car and an intake (which gets pretty **** loud as well).

I agree with you Fantomos. Some guy drives thru our neighboorhood everynight around 1 30 Blasting. Ok, he has a decent system, but people be trying to sleep. I hate it. I have an idea who it may be, just havent had time to confront him. But i def. need to tell him to chill whoever it is and wait till he is on the Hwy or something and not in neighboorhoods.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.