BamBam28 sent me a blown Orion H2 12.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimj, Johnny drama,azbass(sp?)And many more

Edit:denim , DBfan187 , ss3079 , req , Jmac , Randy Savage , squeak9798 , JimJ , azbass , ngsm13 , Johnny Drama

He admitted he screwed up making it and he apologized publicly in this thread
That still doesn't cover the fact that he started a negative feedback thread after giving the seller just 29 minutes to respond to his email. If he really was remorseful about starting this thread, he should have had it deleted when the seller did contact him and before he found this thread and became angered by it. Instead, he kept fanning the flames, when in fact he doesn't know the difference between a "blown" sub and one with a coil locked due to a motor shift.

That still doesn't cover the fact that he started a negative feedback thread after giving the seller just 29 minutes to respond to his email. If he really was remorseful about starting this thread, he should have had it deleted when the seller did contact him and before he found this thread and became angered by it. Instead, he kept fanning the flames, when in fact he doesn't know the difference between a "blown" sub and one with a coil locked due to a motor shift.
I didn't kept fanning the thread, he specifically told me he wanted to communicate through this thread only for now on. And you're right, I never thought about closing this thread, but I don't know how much I need to apologized to him for making this thread. I already said I overreacted, and I don't see how I dont know the difference between a blown and one with coiled locked has anything to do with this. Seller didn't know anything about the motor shift when I PM'd him about it.

Look, let's just get this over with. Seller has probably already file for insurance and this thread will be deleted in couple of days...

EDIT: Below is the PM about only communicating in this thread. That was the last PM between us. Looking forward to ending this problem between this stupid thread and the frozen subwoofer.

ok, i have been debating whether to get this which is hell lot cheaper or the hcca 12.2.do you more pics as well as one with ur username? im thinking about buying this, hoping my t20001bd doesn't blow it up.
Whats your e-mail address? I will email you more pics.
hellfire127@gmail.com

You got mail.
where are you located? i want to buy it.
wow that's close to AR. ill take it man. can you ship tomorrow asap ups ground or fedex? $120 shipped paypal? my budget eitherway, dont have enough for a hcca.

Huntsville, AL My paypal address is linda_w35810@yahoo.com

Yeah I can ship tomorrow. I will ship fedex not UPS unless you want to add $10 more.
haha fedex is good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

payment sent

Got it. I will ship Fedex tomorrow. Dont forget leave me some feedback when u get it.
got tracking number //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Your FedEx Tracking # is 468398610157420
dude, the sub was hooked up and it doesn't work...what's going on? the cone is also stiff, doesn't move when pushed.
Yeah what is going on? It worked perfectly when I shipped it and I pack it VERY well... I need more info than "it dosen't work" like was the box damaged, is the sub damaged did you ohm it out and are you 100% sure the amp you were using working? Let me know
sub vibrates a tiny bit, but doesn't hit one bit. everybody said the motor is bad or shifted idk.
Never had anything like this happen so I'm ganna have to figure out what to do, I had it insured for 120 with fedex but don't know how to go about turning in a claim for it so ill have to check on that... Btw how does a motor shift? What does that mean?
idk that's what the ppl on this forum says, but i dont see how that works either. all i wanted was a working 2000watt rms subwoofer 12" and wasn't expecting this to happen. i can ship the sub back and you can check it all you want. like i said, i didnt break it or anything, subwoofer arrived like the way it was.
WOW... I just saw the bull **** thread you started about me so the rest of my replies will be in your god **** thread that's flaming me for no god **** reason....
like i said at the end we're working it out now. im not flaming you or anything, im sorry. this is the second time it has happened to me, but first seller didnt even test his sub out before shipping it to me and took him 3 days to reply with a lame excuse. i told you everything in that thread, you packaged it best i've seen. im just trying to solve this problem because the last 2 including this one never worked right when they arrived at my doorsteps.

You started a negative feedback thread less than a half-hour after emaling him. You were wrong. The number of times you've apologized in this thread does nothing to keep people from assuming that your title is correct, and that he sent you a blown sub. He didn't, and that has everything to do about why this thread is wrong. The sub was damaged by Fedex, and you crapped on the seller for it. Good job!

You started a negative feedback thread less than a half-hour after emaling him. You were wrong. The number of times you've apologized in this thread does nothing to keep people from assuming that your title is correct, and that he sent you a blown sub. He didn't, and that has everything to do about why this thread is wrong. The sub was damaged by Fedex, and you crapped on the seller for it. Good job!
I know starting negative feedback thread was wrong, it doesn't how many times you state it as well. I knew i was wrong for making this thread and have already said it. i don't care if you dont believe or think of me as a bad buyer. People in this forum can think whatever they want. They dont have to sell to me or buy from me if they dont want to. It looks like to me you're just mad about not being able to get this sub from me and now flaming against me.

Ok the sub was damaged by Fedex, now hopefully he has filed for insurance so he can get his $120 plus shipping back. We're both telling the truth, he shipped it out working perfectly, I received it with a "motor shifted," and now we assume that Fedex damaged it.

LOOK... neither one of you is to blame for the sub being broken unless the sub was frozen prior to sale.. If it wasn't it shifted in shipping and its done.. I have a 12w7 same way.. I don't know exactly how it happens but if it is packed properly you might be able to fight it.. that had to be tossing that thing around.. did you have the magnets protected shipper?

Did you guys contact the shipping company? i think i saw fedex was who shipped.. You will need to research on how subs freeze and then go about the insurance claim after you get that info..

Seller just because he made this thread doesn't give you the right not to help.. Hell I won't do business with you thats for sure.. you lost a lot of reputation more of what you said than the buyer.. we all know there is two sides to a story and your response/reactions gave you a bad image..

Buyer.. You shoulda waited atleast a full day before making a thread.. people aren't on here all hours of the night.. Your bank probably won't help you if you tell them the truth as it was damaged in shipping..

LOOK... neither one of you is to blame for the sub being broken unless the sub was frozen prior to sale.. If it wasn't it shifted in shipping and its done.. I have a 12w7 same way.. I don't know exactly how it happens but if it is packed properly you might be able to fight it.. that had to be tossing that thing around.. did you have the magnets protected shipper?
Did you guys contact the shipping company? i think i saw fedex was who shipped.. You will need to research on how subs freeze and then go about the insurance claim after you get that info..

Seller just because he made this thread doesn't give you the right not to help.. Hell I won't do business with you thats for sure.. you lost a lot of reputation more of what you said than the buyer.. we all know there is two sides to a story and your response/reactions gave you a bad image..

Buyer.. You shoulda waited atleast a full day before making a thread.. people aren't on here all hours of the night.. Your bank probably won't help you if you tell them the truth as it was damaged in shipping..
I know i should have waited, I already said it. I admit i was wrong. Now I'm just trying to get this insurance thing solve. I'm just waiting for Bambam28's instructions on what Fedex said about insurance. i never dealt with filing insurance so I'll be waiting for next few days and hopefully everything will be solved.

they can take it and give it back to seller, idk how that works. well ill see where the money goes. im trying to get his $120 plus shipping back and the sub as well and at least some of my money back.

It looks like to me you're just mad about not being able to get this sub from me and now flaming against me.
Nice shot, jackass. I offered to pick the sub up locally since you'd said you weren't going to do anything about it and wanted to give it away. I'd already told you what you needed to do about getting the claim done, but you were too busy whining about how badly you'd been screwed over to listen to anybody.Go ahead, try to make it anything but your fault.

Personally I'm an SQ guy, but if somebody wants to give away a sub with a few bucks worth of aluminum in it, I'll offer to take it. So what if you didn't give me a broken sub, I was the one who didn't think you should give it away.

If you were really sorry for screwing the seller over for something that wasn't his fault, you'd already have had this thread deleted. Now you're using the thread to blackmail the seller.

Nice shot, jackass. I offered to pick the sub up locally since you'd said you weren't going to do anything about it and wanted to give it away. I'd already told you what you needed to do about getting the claim done, but you were too busy whining about how badly you'd been screwed over to listen to anybody.Go ahead, try to make it anything but your fault.

Personally I'm an SQ guy, but if somebody wants to give away a sub with a few bucks worth of aluminum in it, I'll offer to take it. So what if you didn't give me a broken sub, I was the one who didn't think you should give it away.

If you were really sorry for screwing the seller over for something that wasn't his fault, you'd already have had this thread deleted. Now you're using the thread to blackmail the seller.
Why do you have to keep **** going. Just STFU and let them deal with it. I wouldnt have this thread deleted until i recieved my money and fedex picked it up. Even though it shouldnt of been created so soon. But there is no need to keep arguing over it. They both agreed to settle it.

Lol what clicked in the OP's head and said "Hey, let's start a negative feedback thread because the seller didn't give me back my money as soon as I emailed him."? Granted that you usually give someone a day to reply back to a PM for a site that they might visit once every other day, but 29 minutes? The seller is starting to strike me as someone who is no older than 15, but either way, both of you are starting to get slightly out of line.

lol the moment i said i was gonna give it away, your ass pops up in this thread. i had every intention of giving it anyway if the seller doesn't want to cooperate with the insurance, but now he is. your help is useless to me as of right now. i rather throw the sub away then give it to an ******* like you. Why should I delete the thread if seller mentioned he will now only communicate through this thread and not through PMs anymore? If only you listened and stop stating the same thing over and over again.

but anyway, i admit i was wrong already. yes i was wrong for not waiting and panicking right after testing the sub. you were right about keeping the sub, and right now i am doing just that. im just hoping bambam28 comes back and post info about the process of insurance.

im done arguing with you, this isnt getting us anywhere. you dont have to believe any of the words ive said, but i have apologized already and bambam doesnt have to accept the apology, but at least have this problem solved.

I filed the claim with FedEx now YOU need to call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 and set up a time for them to come get the sub and you need to have everything showing how it was packed ALL boxes, Foam ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

plyer3

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
plyer3
N Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants