Baffles?

Strecker25
10+ year member

Better than everyone
i have 1 12" diamond cm3 in my trunk and it gets the air moving pretty good in there, my 6x9s on either side of the box seem to be getting pushed even when theyre disconnected by the pressure of the sub, should I get baffles or is there a better solution...i simply dont have room to put them in enclosures

theyre old pioneer 3ways but i think im going to get a pair of infinity 693.5i to match my fronts...

i have 1 12" diamond cm3 in my trunk and it gets the air moving pretty good in there, my 6x9s on either side of the box seem to be getting pushed even when theyre disconnected by the pressure of the sub, should I get baffles or is there a better solution...i simply dont have room to put them in enclosures
theyre old pioneer 3ways but i think im going to get a pair of infinity 693.5i to match my fronts...
As you see they need something to protect them from the pressure created by the subs. You need some kind of enclosure behind them. It doesn't need to be anything elaborate, it just needs to separate the subs from the back of the 6x9's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.