Bad95gt

None of my bussiness but even if he sent it USPS with no tracking number he could still produce a receipt to show he indeed paid for the service, so why doesn't he? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Polo..

I had nothing but good dealings with him. IDK what the deal is with you guys. Oh and the clarion 5x7s in the beginning of the thread is part of what he got from me in our trade. IMO he is a good guy and I'd deal with him anytime.

This is great.

First off, I would like to prefix this story by saying that before I even sent the amp that this guy bought from me, he was the worst buyer i've ever encountered. took over 2 weeks to get me a payment. stalled the whole time, never got back to PMs (unless it was in his best interest). at any rate, i will skip to the point of the story, i sent him an amp and paypal filed a claim (at its own "discretion"). eventually, they took money from me and gave it back to him. why did they do that? because the money he paid me with wasn't his. he had illegitimate funds in his back account that he paid me with, so they got returned to their originals owner. now, i asked him to send an e-mail to paypal saying that he got the amp (which he told me like 3 times via PM) and he won't do it because he knows that he can keep the money and the amp if he doesn't. this guy is a scam artist, scumbag, piece of ****. and he will be banned in 5...4....3...2...

i can't wait to put your name and address in my signature you ****ing filthy human off-shoot.

you didnt contact anybody....if you did then you would actually know what is going on.....Please tell me exactly what paypal told you?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I cant wait for this....... If you could read & actually look into **** instead of making bs comments & telling people about ur ******** then maybe the situation could get taken care of......So know because of something i have already stated...I have received the amp, no problems with it...have stated this to paypal..& such I have to be all type of ****'s, mutha ****ers & all type of stupid **** form you.....WOW //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Oh yeah....I have never paid anybody with funds from my bank account! Theres your first ******** statement.....Only payments I have made are funds that were already in my paypal account, or credit card!...NO FUNDS from my bank account or funds transferred form my bank account

you didnt contact anybody....if you did then you would actually know what is going on.....Please tell me exactly what paypal told you?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gifI cant wait for this....... If you could read & actually look into **** instead of making bs comments & telling people about ur ******** then maybe the situation could get taken care of......So know because of something i have already stated...I have received the amp, no problems with it...have stated this to paypal..& such I have to be all type of ****'s, mutha ****ers & all type of stupid **** form you.....WOW //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Oh yeah....I have never paid anybody with funds from my bank account! Theres your first ******** statement.....Only payments I have made are funds that were already in my paypal account, or credit card!...NO FUNDS from my bank account or funds transferred form my bank account

****...JUST CONTACT HIS LOCAL PD HE IS OBVIOUSLY A FVCKING DOUCHE BAG...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

bad95gt...paypal did a reversal on our transaction. id like that $250 back if you wouldnt mind...

terra - i have never even used a credit card for payment with paypal!....all payments came form my paypal account or bank account.
I'm nobody, but I gotta ask. Which one is the truth?

I still cant believe you guys are having such a hard time here.

*edit* although he did lie and I know lie about stuff he had on ebay. it was the same exact stuff he had on here for sale from the same area but "not his"

terra - i have never even used a credit card for payment with paypal!....all payments came form my paypal account or bank account.
ok then please call paypal and tell them that. because theyre about to send a collection agency after me for the $250..

ok then please call paypal and tell them that. because they're about to send a collection agency after me for the $250..
man, I cant do anything.......I didnt pay you with a credit card......MY account is almost $4500.00 in the negative because of the quad i sold to the guy & he said he never got it, but he picked it up from me.......

I can to do anything right now....i have told paypal i got the unit from you....

All it says on my account is....

temporary hold - inquiry by paypal......That is all...no dispute,claim or anything......they are saying that the money the guy sent me for the quad via paypal is/was not mine........but i am still trying to get that straight.....I am trying EVERYDAY to get this straight with paypal......There is just so much i can do with paypal....when they dont want to here what you have to say or even be reasonable about it, then it kinda hard to deal with them....i have filed a complaint with several agencies about this with paypal...I have been trying to get my money or quad back from the guy who bought the racing quad from me........

man, I cant do anything.......I didnt pay you with a credit card......MY account is almost $4500.00 in the negative because of the quad i sold to the guy & he said he never got it, but he picked it up from me.......I can to do anything right now....i have told paypal i got the unit from you....

All it says onm my account is....

temporary hol - inquiry by paypal......That is all...no dispute,claim or anything......they are saying that the money the guy sent me for the quad via paypal is/was not mine........but i am still trying to get that straight.....I am trying EVERYDAY to get this straight with paypal......There is just so much i can do with paypal....when they dont want to here what you have to say or even be reasonable about it, then it kinda hard to deal with them....i have filed a complaint with several agencies about this with paypal...I have been trying to get my money or quad back from the guy who bought the racing quad from me........
thats fine...im not accusing you. im just trying to get this all resolved. ive been calling them and they offered me a $10 credit to my account..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif at that point i started yelling. told them that they fukin took the money out of my account and gave it back to the the bank account linked to your card, so its not ur fault..its their fault and i ****in want my money back. they offered to let me talk to a supervisor, so i *****ed about him and told him that pp took the money..and im not paying anything to pp until i get that money back.

thats fine...im not accusing you. im just trying to get this all resolved. ive been calling them and they offered me a $10 credit to my account..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif at that point i started yelling. told them that they fukin took the money out of my account and gave it back to the the bank account linked to your card, so its not ur fault..its their fault and i ****in want my money back. they offered to let me talk to a supervisor, so i *****ed about him and told him that pp took the money..and im not paying anything to pp until i get that money back.
i understand......I am sorry, but i didnt do this with paypal..........

well they think the card(bank account) u used on ur pp account is fradulent. so if u have the time to call them on that id greatly appreciate it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

skylineTT

10+ year member
bass=sekz
skylineTT
Houston/Dallas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies