Backwards compatible ps3 with 500gb hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo220
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Columbus, GA
Item(s) for Sale:

Ps3 backwards compatible Model CechA01 plays all ps/ps2 game , with 500gb hard drive , power cord , and brand new Sixaxis controller (Not dual shock 3), and Devil may cry HD Collection ( console case does have a small chip in the case by the card reader door ) , (also has some white chips in the chrome by the dvd drive and by the usb ports ) console is one with the rare 4 usb ports

Also have another brand new Sixaxis controller (out of the box)

Also have a off brand Dual Shock 3 controller (gold in color

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Playstation 3 has been repaired by me and comes with a 30day warranty . I played Devil May cry on it for about 1hr and half and item is working great .

Price:

250+ship for console and 1 controller

40 shipped for the sixaxis controller

40 shipped for the off brand Dual shock 3 controller

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

depends on where you are

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSC00403.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00405.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No to ask a stupid question. .but what was the repair? ...I want a backwards one like this..didn't know they were this much..

Any trades or .partial trades?

No trades and it had the YLOD i repaired it and it works like new now . played it for a few hrs and no issues what so ever . and i do offer a warranty on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the DAC (digital to analog converter) in these is supposed to be superior to the slim ones. Makes for great CD quality. Would make a great budget CD player if nothing else.

Add in the ability to play blu ray and video games with HD Quality and upscaling and this is a great value.

GLWS.

any yold issues resulting in a reball? ever open it up and change out the thermal paste?
Like i said it had the YLOD i repaired it and put fresh Artic Silver 5 on the chips and i played on it for about 6 hrs time since the repair and it has played fine , kinda enjoying playing my old ps2 games from way back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Apollo220

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Apollo220
Columbus, GA
Start date
Participants