Backwards compatible ps3 with 500gb hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah there really is no avoiding it . It is a design flaw in the xbox . It's kinda sad that microsoft puts out a shotty product , the slims are more resistant to it because they have the fan sitting right on top the gpu . everything is so crammed inside and their is not enough air flow inside the case. 99% of the time its the gpu overheating and causing the error

the elite they lowered the power output on the board and they are supposed to have less heat but they still get the rrod also

bump will be having another ps3 next week . with a few game for cheaper as it is not backwards compatible or have a upgraded hard drive i will be pairing it will the gold controller . price & pics will be posted once i complete the repairs

I guess no trades on these? I really want a backwards compatible model
nope need the cash if i get a trade then im going to have to sell whatever i get traded so , that's to much of a hassle for me . sell whatever you want to trade and send the cash my way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Apollo220

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Apollo220
Columbus, GA
Start date
Participants