back speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

KAMAK
10+ year member

Corvette=Good
michigan
ok i know this question has been asked a million times but i need some good rear fill for now. I dont want to amp them but , just run them off of my pioneer 850 mp premier. I got cdt's for the front and they sound good but the backs are horible. I need a good set of 6.5's for under 100$ and they cant sound like crap and need to be a liitle bit bassy. Hopefully someone can help.

Are you looking for a dedicated midbass driver, or a coaxial type of deal?
just coaxials that sound good and are a little punchy. My back ones bottom out and it sounds like crap. I just need some rear fill that sounds good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.