ELEMENTAL DESIGN 12o.44 OWN!!!

jonB
10+ year member

Just wanted to say had my ED 12o.44 sub for 2 months now and it's the truth!! This sub not only looks good, it has unparalleled SQ and crisp, bone crunching SPL. If you want an unreal sub for a great price that's better than a JL w6 for $175 (on sale) check it out, you will come back here and thank me. This is by far the best sub i've heard in a LONG time (10 years) in this price range. If you want to be even bolder and can part with the extra cash, go for the A series. These subs are the things car audio wet dreams are made of!!

MY THE SPL BE WITH YOU!!

ps. I do not work for ED:)

As with everyone else, you too will become a believer!!
we'll see u back here withyour positive comments./
Haha, I had one of these, but I got ****** into RE's SE series sub! It cost 20 bucks cheaper and sounds just as good! Well, the SQ part may not meet up to the O series' sub, but it still sounds **** good and can handle a pretty good amount of power...that is if I can supply it! lol

elemental designs *****, i would never buy any of their subs, even their a's sound like ass, i would hate to hear what the o's sound like, JL all the way....

just kidding, i owned a e15a and like it very much, it was a very clean sounding sub and got very loud to, glad to hear you like your 12o. the e15a is one of my top favorite subs.

what enclosure you got it in?

sounds good...i have a 12O.44 on the way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

how many watts RMS are you giving yours? what box?

-nate

Yea, you clowns got jokes! Lol

Im using an XTANT A6001Ti around 600watts RMS. The box i made using Ed's specs it looks sweet, i'll try get some pics up in the coming weeks. It cost around $50 in parts to build as i decided on some expensive fabric

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.