Back again buddies

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mikey_Rocks_
10+ year member

So, ive decided on the IDMAX 12's over the W7's. A few questions.....

IDMAX's sealed or ported?

I looked up my cars max trunk cargo space and it says 18 cubic ft (2002 pontiac Bonneville)

Sound right?

If ported, would i be able to fit 2 in my trunk? or if i'm luck 3? i'm hooping for 3.

If sealed, would i be able to fit 2 in my trunk? or if i'm luck 3? i'm hooping for 3.

the only subs i've had have been 2 12 inch RF p2's.

I prefer really loud so i was thinking ported but i don't want to get a pair or three IDMAX's and lose out on the sq they are so known for.

So my last question is, if i went ported would i lose out on a lot of sq or not even noticable

Thanks guys, All opinions wanted.

if the box is built right then you'll be fine with a ported box and you'll be loud.you should be able to get all 3 subs in there ,my daughter has a 2002 grand am ,the trunks are pretty simular ,but you'll have to do subs up and port back for it to work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.