AZCollegeLife.com 6 SSA ICON Wall build, 1997 Ford Aerostar

With in the next month, this van should have 10gallons of Second Skin sprayed in it, a complete Vynal Wrap with SSA logo and others, and upgraded amps, sturdy finallized boxes, and finished wall. Wish me luck. LOL I've been busy with lots of build lately. Might be more 36hr days in store for this.

**** thats alot of power for 1 yellow top. sweet build dude

Ya, we don't expect any real results out of this build untill the boxes are finallized and amps/electrical upgraded, and van deadened, then we'll judge it. But from what i've heard so far, this van has crazy potential

With in the next month, this van should have 10gallons of Second Skin sprayed in it, a complete Vynal Wrap with SSA logo and others, and upgraded amps, sturdy finallized boxes, and finished wall. Wish me luck. LOL I've been busy with lots of build lately. Might be more 36hr days in store for this.
Just met with Kyle today and got him the activator for Spectrum Sludge.

Ended up going with 10 gallons.

Looks like it is going to be quite a loud van.

Can't wait to hear it!

ANT

http://www.damplifier.com

BTWWhat happened to all the pics in this thread.

I was hoping to see some progress.

ANT

our teamssaudio.com host account is currently up for renewal. We are debating on going a second year with it. Not sure if it's quite worth it.

It wouldn't take so dam long if i didn't decide to use "Sound Destroyer Mat"... With summer time ,kicking in the mat came crashing down in the van.... Its a pain to remove all the tar, due to the fact that this is roofing material not sound deadener. .... Here are some pics i took while removing the "Sound Destroy Mat"...

img00018qg1.jpg

Custom Air Ride Componentshttp://www.kreepinkustumz.com/

Roger - Kreepin Kustumz

Sound Deadener

Anthony - Second Skin

Bad ASS SSA Subs

Mark - SSA

Go with any other bands and you will get screwed.....

Yeah I would hate to take that **** off.

My second skin mat is STILL in it's place... and it's been... over 4 years I believe. Roof, side walls, back wall, and doors in my truck. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

nG

should have used a sprocket roller instead of a flat roller.

100_0654Large.jpg

we have applied peal n seal and dynamat with a sprocket roller and have had 0 issues. i dunno why it works better but we have a 0% fail rate when using it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.