Southwest Region AZ Meet?

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT

Bring97
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Phoenix, AZ
alright guys, I think its time for another meet. I know that i wanna meet a few other bassheads. and the setup should be done withn the week, pending the return of my car from the shop.

I was thinking a sat and i do have access to a TL if you all want and even a couple places to meet, so just wondering if anyone was interested and when and all the goodies.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO down for a meet. Seems like everyone dropped off the face of the planet. Even if no one else shows I'm down for a build "camp" to work on your install!

T

I'll be there for sure. I'm in the process of rebuilding my system right now. I just sold my Planet Audio 2250amp which was currently powering my BTL. So for the next few days I'll be using a 275r thats doing around 1500rms.

I'm looking to buy this RF Power T30001bd for only $500 thats gonna do around 3800rms @ 1 ohm from this guy up in Queek Creek. That should get my fully loaded 18" BTL moving like crazy!

I also need to get a 300amp alt ordered pretty soon too and install another yellow top in the back.

Look forward to the meet.

*edit* I forgot to add I'm also going to be installing a Pioneer Avic N1 that's been sitting around 4 ever into my blazr next week.

I hope it doesn't skip like my current Premier 680p does.

SO when's the meet? I got some 15"s now in da back of my hooptie. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Man I miss AZ. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif Make sure to get pix if you do have the meet. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

I'd probably make a run to phoenix if the date worked out. My set up should be near 100% in a short while.

what days work for you guys, weekend probably? it doesnt matter to me really, lol i just want to meet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

oh and dont worry about the system beat. I might be getting rid of the scion sson and getting a truck, and can we say blow through, lol so my system might be in shambles as well.

**** I might just say double blow-through with my truck too!!! I don't think I got the bawlz to do it anyway //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I don't have a set schedule, so as long as we plan this some time in advance I'm good to go whenever. I usually get one or both weekend days off, so I can probably switch with someone if I am scheduled that day.

Right now my install is not show-worthy by any means. I'm right now finalizing my upcoming install. It should look much better when done!

T

Given my schedule I cant promise anything, all depends on when/where/time.

Whenever a time/place is posted up, ill try to work around it and show up.

ok well it looks like a sat and now a couple more questions.... heh what time would work best morning afternon or night? i kinda wanna say evening time so we could all grab some grub, and not be afraid to beat because of the time, and then maybe roll over to the pavillions.

we could meet up saturday afternoon, get some Chipotle (it's tradition now), and then go to the Pavillions

any time after this weekend and before the end of May is fine by me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bring97

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Bring97
Phoenix, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date