Southwest Region AZ Meet?

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
Planning ahead is good. I say Bring97 just pick a day and we just need to work around that. No matter what day is picked there will be someone who can't make it.

T

yeah i was thinking may 5th that way people have time to do their thing and so forth, so how about we plan May 5th, im trying to work on a time and place, ideas are welcome.

Ok, then lets try to focus on may 5th.

Ill suggest sometime in the afternoon would work best for most of us. Say around 5pm (possibly later?)

As for location, thats still very open to discussion. Pavillions, should work fine. I think meeting up before heading to pavillions would work best. Reason being its usally crowded at pavillions on the weekend, and spotting everyone is going to be a pain among a few hundred cars.

Where to meet up before pavillions, personally that doesnt matter. Someone mentioned a church where the last meet gathered at. Location of which is?

Ok, then lets try to focus on may 5th.
Ill suggest sometime in the afternoon would work best for most of us. Say around 5pm (possibly later?)

As for location, thats still very open to discussion. Pavillions, should work fine. I think meeting up before heading to pavillions would work best. Reason being its usally crowded at pavillions on the weekend, and spotting everyone is going to be a pain among a few hundred cars.

Where to meet up before pavillions, personally that doesnt matter. Someone mentioned a church where the last meet gathered at. Location of which is?
the church is at Miller and Shea roughly, but we'd need to talk to John about that first

it'd also be a good idea to have the meet before the pavillions because they don't like people playing loud bass there

and the 5th works for me

the church is at Miller and Shea roughly, but we'd need to talk to John about that firstit'd also be a good idea to have the meet before the pavillions because they don't like people playing loud bass there

and the 5th works for me
Miller and shea isnt too far. I can do that, let me know what word you get from John. Pavillions, yeah I remember how picky the security can be there.

A little off topic, but i've finally decided to just buy an eclipse 7100. There's only 1 dealer in tucson and they have non, but i want to play with it a bit before i make a final decision. Can anyone recomend a dealer in phoenix/ surrounding area?

yeah there is a place called signature audio in scottsdale, thats where i bouht my 8443. and also chronic car audio sells eclipse as well.

yeah there is a place called signature audio in scottsdale, thats where i bouht my 8443. and also chronic car audio sells eclipse as well.
Thats where I got mine like 4 yrs ago. Too bad my 8443 when on crack. Not bad after 4+ yrs of use though. My fav HU to date. Currently running a... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif wtf HU is my dash? (goes out to the car to check)...

.. clarion 865mp, minus the fact that the remote is slow as **** and doesnt respond half the time, its not bad.

Thanks guys. I was hoping to avoid chronic after reading the thread about the wrecked classic car, but i'll look anyway if i'm up there. It's not like they're going to put it in for me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bring97

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Bring97
Phoenix, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date