SOLD Awesome Eclipse Ea4000 (4 channel)

dadon
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
missouri
Hey guys, I have this up for sale. I had decided to keep and run my components off it, but I came across an Ole School PPI amp, and it will take its place whenever I do my install. This amp is beautiful in both appearance and sound. It does not have a scratch on it, and is one of the cleanest component amps I have ever heard. And whats best.. the price... letting it go for 120 shipped to your door. This amp can run your component set, or can be used to run a set of smaller subs.. very versatile amp!

Output Power at 14.4V, 1% THD:

4 x 75W @ 4 ohms

2 x 150W @ 4 ohms bridged

THD: 0.05% (@ 4 ohms)

S/N Ratio: >90dB (1W output)

Freq. Response: 20Hz ∼ 20kHz

Fuse: 2 x 30A

Dimensions: 13.4" x 10.2" x 2.3" (34cm x 25.9cm x 5.9cm)

Pics here: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404637&highlight=amps+galore

As you can see its in showroom condition!

they don't hear me though... if i didn't have a ppi amp, this would be in the trunk right now! stang ygm dude!

dadon I want that Eclipse amplifier ASAP, PM me your paypal address and i will send you the 120$ immediately for it.

I tried to Pm you but your inbox is full. As soon as i receive your info ill send payment for the amp.

Thanks, Mike

Paypal payment sent //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Cant wait to check this amp out. Thanks for the good deal.

When its all a done deal ill be sure to hit your feedback thread up for you.

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.