Awareness

confidence is a great thing but to much can come of as arrogance. one thing about forums is that if u come on too strong with not enough post most people will discredit you as you havent built a rep on the forum yet. youre gonna have to prove your knowledge to be taken seriously otherwise no one will deal with you
I respect that and understand, but think of this......you have to start somewhere right? Well, here is my beginning. I hope you can understand that. As far as being too strong, not sure but that sounds more judgmental than actual. So, it sounds like their is an average moderation to be determined? If so, what is the breaking point of giving out knowledge? Not sure there should be one. But I do understand what you mean. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Just based on judgemental factors rather than respect, thats all.

Who exactly is "we"? Just wondering.
"We" refers to everyone here. There is no singling out in my perspective. If you understand the concepts, you can achieve the concepts. I think everyone here can do that quite well. Do you disagree? If so, who do you think needs help? Please point that out so we can help them.

IMO, Moble Enclosurs is being very patient, and professional, with his replies here. Lets respect that and keep this discussion on topic, and equally respectful. Thank you everyone.[/QUOTe
but he started complaining out of the dome
Not a complaint. An "Awareness" hence the title. The thread did not say, "this is F***** up, guess who is a stealer of designs?!". There was no complaining, you miss the entire purpose of the thread, but I hope you understand it now. As far as the Dome......I believe as a member, the website allows me to post there, correct? If I am not allowed to, please let me know so I can fix it. The Dome seemed like a great place for this as the importance, to me, is severe. So, please tell me if I am doing anything wrong.

I just want to note, to simplify everything. I understand everyone's concerns. I am new to you as well as you are to me. Understand that everything coming from me is either educational, or productive or both as much as possible. i do not mean any harm as I do not know your knowledge either, but instead, because you are a part of a great forum, I will consider you professional in your knowledge, but will correct you when your incorrect if I notice it. It's only because I want to help. I hope you all understand this. And if not, then I hope one day you will, when you can earn my trust as a valued member, which will be just that. I am not upset at anything that has been said, as it comes from curiosity, which makes it knowledge. SO, that being said, thank you for your concerns, and I hope to prove to you soon that I am well capable of very precise accuracy in designing and engineering enclosures. My knowledge comes from college and military. I do not play with numbers, I work with them. And if it doesn't work, I do not simple move on, if find out why. This makes me a strong supporter in the audio community, I believe.

So, that being said, please understand my intentions as being nothing more than good. That should be enough for now to accept me, until I can get more posts in that are beneficial, lol.

Thanks guys

Mobile

Seems like there are allot of people getting offended by this thread, I see no reason why anyone should be getting offended unless they feel they are being targeted, or if you have a guilty conscience, then that is touché. If you know you are ligit, then there should be no concern on your mind. Furthermore OP makes a very good point because allot of people try to help (with good intentions) but have absolutely no idea what the dynamics and calculations are involved and how they will interact. I openly suggest that it is merely a matter of (it worked for this guy, so I assume it will work for you) even after a few fitting adjustments. So, I agree with OP, educate yourself on the products, services and applied data before your trusting nature misleads you towards what could be a possible equipment failure.

I might as well say hello //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif

I'm not the best box designer out there, but I do my own work and help people that are just getting into the game.

I might as well say hello //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif
I'm not the best box designer out there, but I do my own work and help people that are just getting into the game.
Hey Buck!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif I heard about you. You are an amazing designer, don't be so modest, lol. Glad you could join the very active thread here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Mostly made of my posts, but I love to explain things. It's a part of me. Anyhow, thanks for introducing yourself to me. You can call me Mobile if you like. That is my local call sign, lol. Later!

This OP seems like he is going to be a good guy on this board.He just came out seeming arrogant to me but after reading his responses he doesn't actually seem like he is.
He just doesn't like fake bitches, that's all.

He just doesn't like fake bitches, that's all.
nothing wrong with that...I mean, lol, that was the whole purpose of my thread, because of a fake *****, lol.

Im going to be posting a thread called comparison responses today as I am nearly completed with it. Gonna do some measurements this morning in the car and Ill post it up for you guys. Its a rough thing, so mistakes may be made in typing and such i dont know, I havent reviewed it, but I kinda do not want to because I want it to be as real as possible.

Remember guys, thread called, "comparison responses".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Moble Enclosurs

10+ year member
Box Designer/Builder
Moble Enclosurs
Ledyard, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date