avic n3 VS kvt 819

Participant count
  • Participant list

onnoff7
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MASS
Im so torn between these two. Avic has navi and kenwood has usb port. I cant find a shop around here that has these models for me to play with and before i dish out the dough, i would like to know which one is superior of the two. control wise(screen navigation), sound wise, ease of use. if you have played with any please. i value your input.

what do you like or dislike.

i was trying to decide btw the 819 and the iva-d105 and i decided to get the 105 and just get a garmin navi portable from ebay seems to be the best way to go i hear alpine seems to make good indash av so u should look into it then buying th add ons and it should equal out but add the 4 chan processor PXA-H701 and it shall be great thats just me though i want portable navi and until i hear anything about alpine black bird i am sticking to garmin.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.