SOLD Avic-N1 for sale

Blados
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Baltimore
I just bought this unit about a month ago. It's in very good shape, with little to no scratches on the screen. Everything functions fine. Everything is included (ipod adapter) except the dvd map, which I sat on and broke. I am asking $235 shipped. I might entertain trades for 10" and 12" subs.

*edit*

Pictures are in post #4

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I don't, sorry. I have done enough business here that you can take my word that it is in the condition I say it's in.
I have over 450+ transactions on here alone.. 750+ on all the ones I still frequent :/ has nothing to do with me wanting to physically see it with my own eyes, glws I suppose.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.