avalanche or rl-p or se

we should both make a deal with mike to get us just two more rl-p dvc 2ohms lol. I just want a fifteen inch sq sub that'll work well with 850 watts in a ported box smaller than 3 ft^3, that's UNDER 300 bucks shipped to my house. So far the rl-p was the best bet, next could be avalanche but the rl-p is just sicker, plus I don't even know what kind of ported box an AV15 should go in...anyone know??

squeak you are just an internet bully, i see you start so much crap, i think you need to get your rage out on the internet because you are such a wuss in real life.

I cannot see you having too many friends with your kind of attitude, i don't know anyone that would put up with that.

squeak you are just an internet bully, i see you start so much crap, i think you need to get your rage out on the internet because you are such a wuss in real life.
that was totally uncalled for, squeak is one of the best guys on this forum, post **** like that again and i delete it

that was totally uncalled for, squeak is one of the best guys on this forum, post **** like that again and i delete it
well he is ALWAYS posting on my threads trying to start something i'm sorry but he has to be one of the most negative guys i've ever seen.

Sorry you feel that way. But, I was simply pointing out (for other's sake) that you have never used the Ascendant drivers, so you simply can not say how they sound or how they perform in relation to other products on the market (since you were speaking very specifically about their performance, which...again, you have never experienced). That's one of the major problems with these internet forums.....people read one review, by one person, and then think that gives them the authority to go around talking about the driver like they actually know how it performs. And don't just get mad at me, Snova and Audioholic called you out on it too in a different thread, so I'm obviously not the only one who feels this way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

But, hey....you read it on the internet, so it must be true, right?

well he is ALWAYS posting on my threads
Sorry, didn't realize this was your thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Oh yeah....thanks for the support Acid //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

well he is ALWAYS posting on my threads trying to start something i'm sorry but he has to be one of the most negative guys i've ever seen.
wow i was suprised to see you say that. IMO squeak is one of the most helpful guys on this board...actually he is...and i appreciate that...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

swc204

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
swc204
pierre, SD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date