aura 6200 rpm 6.5 speakers? Any good

They're as good as coaxials can be. I mean most people run components so if you're going to be running these you may have a tougher time finding reviews.

I have the aura 4" and they sound better than anything I've put in my car.
Im pondering a set of the rpm4000's, assuming those are what you have, what kind of power are you putting. Since the low rms, im going to guess h/u power?

Alpine HU. I don't know if these speakers could handle an amp. But, HU power is good for these. Just make sure you seal them off to bring out as much low and details as possible.

Alpine HU. I don't know if these speakers could handle an amp. But, HU power is good for these. Just make sure you seal them off to bring out as much low and details as possible.
I am a little worried about this if I get them. My back speakers supply most of the bass because I lost a ton when I swapped the factory speakers for alpine comps even though the door is fully sealed

These speakers are very well built. I wrote a review On this forum for the speakers if you want to reference that. I was skeptical because of the price and since I've never heard of Aura. They actually make the speakers inside some Vizio and sharp tvs. To me they're motor is incredible and powerful.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.