Audison Thesis

Participant count
  • Participant list

OnYrMrk
10+ year member

Superstition is bad luck
Moore, Ok
Thoughts?

Class A, internal fans, dual mono stereo output??? I love my LR series, but this is their top of the line, so I am curious what you guys think of this amp..and do you know anyone who has one?

i have an audison: NEXT amp (or three)

and i have it running stereo on a pair of 8's for my HT subs right now. not a tremendous output (sealed) but they get the jorb done.

ive left this amp on for days (without music) on accident... and ive left it on ALL DAY with music at a pretty good volume, i have never been able to get it warm.

my friend has the "better series" i forget the model number, but the one with the blue plexiglass over the front, has a Z in the model number, its a 4 channel, does 85ish x4@4. the thing is tiny, and it produces tons of output for its size. i am QUITE impressed.

imo, these amps are quality. i dont know about you - but i sure as hell like them. specially for the price i paid //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i dont know about you - but i sure as hell like them. specially for the price i paid //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Steal it req?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

One its not a true class A amplifier. Two its $9000 so I dont expect to see any "I love mine" posts. It has been tested by Car Audio magazine and PES. In a nutshell they said it was a great amplifier as any audisons are but there wasn't anything spectacular with the measurements, output or sound you couldn't get from a $2000 amp. Naturally no expense was spared on internal parts and there is no shortage of glowing leds to boot. Its basically a novelty product for the deep pocket guy who has to have the most expensive sh*t.

ya cover story on the cover of car audio magazine a while ago...i did good in the reviews and it's a sexy amp...just ungodly exspensive...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.