Audison Thesis TH UNO mono amplifier TOP OF THE LINE SQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyBASS
10+ year member

T.O.'s FINEST
NY
Item(s) for Sale:

Audison Thesis TH UNO mono amplifier TOP OF THE LINE SQ and one of the best amps EVER MADE PERIOD.

If you know anything about Audisons line up you know how they are ultra high end. I have to sell this as im getting rid of my truck and getting something more fuel efficient.

These are pretty rare and heres your chance for one at a fraction of what it cost me new..

Amp is mint condition nearly new and was only used for about 6 months 10/10 Does over 2300 watts rms @1ohm

Audison Thesis - TH uno

Power Output

Load Imp. Mono

Dual Power - Hi-Current 4 Ohm 850 W x 1

2 Ohm 1500 W x 1

1 Ohm 2300 W x 1

Dual Power - A Class 4 Ohm 200 W x 1

Amp Chain 2 Ohm (2 Amp) 4500 W x 1

RETAIL AND PRICE I PAID WAS $5500 !

NO LOWBALLERS OR USELESS POSTS PLEASE THANKS.

any questions PM ME

you can ONLY buy these authorized or direct from audison themselves via special order international DIRECT from ITALY

asking price is $3000 SHIPPED in north america

Will ship international if buyer pays costs

Accept paypal and EMT (canada ) only

Thanks!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I came, I saw, I came //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
GLWS
LOL thank you sir. spread the word!

you likey payton? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

[/color]

so it odes this only pulling 150 amps max
Check the website link and the pdf file for specs.

I've never run this at 1 ohm. So as its been running at 2ohms never had any issues or blown a fuse. Pictures show it running in my truck.

Any questions please pm me as stated. Or you can call audison

I can ask the audison rep at my shop if you need and are interested in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...