Audison Bitone

Participant count
  • Participant list

grunge
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Audison Bitone

This is a first gen Audison bitone. Works great and sounds awesome, but the head unit has some install residue that you'll want to clean off.

$500 + actual shipping.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I also have tons of audison amps and a set of rainbow platinums I will be putting in the other sections. Make sure you check them out

I am selling all my old stereo gear from my last install.

Everything was used for compitition I think in 2012 and has been sitting in my closet since then Some stuff hasn't even been used.

I should mention I am selling mainly because of divorce, so no interest in trades.

Price:

$500 + Shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You pay actual shipping

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26555571

More Pics on dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9p99rzj16boy3oa/AACUxmvI_S-WJl428DAk33e8a?dl=0

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.