• Participant list

ricebowl
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Audison BitOne.1 Digital Audio Processor

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Detailed info, features, specs:

Audison bit - bit one

Like New In Box - All cables, discs, paperwork, and accessories included not to mention a STICKER //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boink.gif.91933e72f927f2cefc79aff02573090c.gif. Never used the DRC except to test it out. Purchased authorized a while back. Has never given any problems and has had a comfy life in the glovebox of my car away from any sharp objects.

Upon closer inspection, if you've handled one of these you know they have a perfect eggshell finish. I mean really, exactly that of an egg. There are a few small areas where it has smoothed a little, and it's shown in the bottom pic. I'm sure any used units have some of these "blemishes", no matter how gentle the owner was. I'm just trying to put it all out there so you know exactly what you're buying here, and I'm calling it "Like New In Box".

Price:

SOLD

Retails for $899

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS w/ tracking and insurance. AK, HI and all others inquire for details.

Parallel listing for feedback:

Audison BitOne.1 LNIB

Item Pictures:

Click on thumbs for fullsize. Didn't realize this site doesn't auto-resize pics.

...and if the BitOne is overkill for your needs, I also have this available:

Kicker KQ5 5-band PEQ and Line Driver w/ Aux-In

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.