blubaru
10+ year member

Apex, NC
Item(s) for Sale:

I have 2 for sale:

LRx 1.400

LRx 4.300

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Both amps are in EXCELLENT condition! The 1.400 I never even installed due to space (got the amps before I got the car).

Info I pulled off the web:

LRx 1.400

Audison 1 Ch 900 Watt Amplifier : 900 watt Monoblock Amplifier Designed to drive very low loads RMS Power Ratings: 350 watts x 1 @ 4 Ohms 650 watts x 1 @ 2 Ohms 900 watts x 1 @ 1 Ohm Limit Led: Overload Protection Circuit Indicator On/Off Led Safety Led Subsonic Bypass Output level adjustment Phase inverter (0-180)

LRx 4.300

High Power 4-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Output:

4 Ohms: 65 watts x 4 chan.

2 Ohms: 105 watts x 4 chan.

4 Ohms Bridged: 210 watts x 2 chan.

PWM MOSFET power supply

2-Way Butterworth Crossover: High Pass @ 12 dB/oct. and Low Pass @ 12-24 dB/oct.

RGP(Resettable Ground Protection) Circuit

Darlington configuration

Compact design

Line Input and Output

S/N Ratio: 105 dB

THD: 0.009%

Also have original manuals, spare fuse, terminal tool and a cool fan kit (CLK2)

Price:

$500 + actual shipping costs

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Continental US only please

No Trades, No Lowballers, No Scammers Please

Im near Raleigh, NC if anyone is local and interested.

Im not sure how to do the whole feedback thing since Im new here

Item Pictures:

a3ebce6e.jpg

263fe0ba.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
slapping some text onto the pic aint gonna cut it lol take a piece of paper and write your name on it and get a pic of the amps with the paper

Oooo trades?

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

slapping some text onto the pic aint gonna cut it lol take a piece of paper and write your name on it and get a pic of the amps with the paper
And that...

Gotcha....standby....

Edited to comply //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I will split them only if I have a buyer for both. If you guys want to get together and someone take one and someone take the other, thats fine by me. But im afraid if i sell one, Ill be stuck with the other. And then also, who gets the tool? Who gets the cooling fan kit? See my dilemma?

wait a minute, i dont know much about audison other than they are very expensive so why so low? is this there entry level stuff or what? how long have you had them? This may be just what i am looking for. how well will the sub amp power a pair of 10w7s sealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...