Audison amplifier and DSP

Participant count
  • Participant list
For that type of equipment, you might want to look over on DIYMA. I see a lot of that stuff up for sale quite often. Also consider the JBL MS8 or Arc PS8 vice the BitOne for your processing. Good luck finding your stuff, man. It's all quality equipment.

For that type of equipment, you might want to look over on DIYMA. I see a lot of that stuff up for sale quite often. Also consider the JBL MS8 or Arc PS8 vice the BitOne for your processing. Good luck finding your stuff, man. It's all quality equipment.
Thanks..looking at doing a mini ipad based system. I have had the MS-8 in the past and liked it, just liked the end to end Audison system. Thanks..

Thanks..looking at doing a mini ipad based system. I have had the MS-8 in the past and liked it, just liked the end to end Audison system. Thanks..
Nice stuff in your sig. I bet it sounds amazing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.