AudioQue

I'm thinking about a pair HD3 15" to run off of my Rockford Fosgate T20001bd. But I'm still looking for other subs so if anybody has any ideas info will be a big help. THANKS
How much room do you have for these two 15"s. You know thats around 6-8 ft^3 of box right? Doesnt sound like you like spending money. How about one fifteen with 2000 watts and call it a day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

DJ is good people.. down to earth.. we shoot pm's back and forth just shooting the crap on here...
Loyd L.
DJ is an awesome guy, everytime i email him asking a question, he writes back with 2x the information i needed...you don't find too many people out there like that who goes out of the way to help...

DJ is an awesome guy, everytime i email him asking a question, he writes back with 2x the information i needed...you don't find too many people out there like that who goes out of the way to help...
Of course he is a good guy but whats really important is his personality is converted x2 into the quality of the products he makes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

check it out on google for the formula.

Of course he is a good guy but whats really important is his personality is converted x2 into the quality of the products he makes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

check it out on google for the formula.
si senor...yo coincidir

How much room do you have for these two 15"s. You know thats around 6-8 ft^3 of box right? Doesnt sound like you like spending money. How about one fifteen with 2000 watts and call it a day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Why spend more money when you don't need to. And I just got rid of my Treo SSX 15". If I need to I will use all the room in the back of my explorer. Now I'm looking for two 15".

AQ subs are the best quality you can get for the price. You can push 2 15's with that amp but you will find that will just barely tickle the subs. They need 2-3kws to really shine. But they still get loud as hell off as little as 1kw. Awesome Subs!!

baught mine a couple of weeks ago got it fast, hella good costumer sevice, built good, over all i give it a best bang for the buck award.

Why spend more money when you don't need to. And I just got rid of my Treo SSX 15". If I need to I will use all the room in the back of my explorer. Now I'm looking for two 15".
treo's make pretty beefy subs ... if you wernt satisified with that one 15, then i suppose you should go for the 2 15" hd3's, but like the others said, get one more of thoe rft2000's

you can also check out atomic's ... they usually go pretty cheap compared to what they are worth...

I'm thinking about a pair HD3 15" to run off of my Rockford Fosgate T20001bd. But I'm still looking for other subs so if anybody has any ideas info will be a big help. THANKS
With that amp I would probably just get the SD2.5's. No real need for the HD3 with only one of those amps. Now if you wanted to pick up a few more of those amps, and run 1 or 2 amps per sub, get the HD3.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BassBoomBottom
GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jeremiah25
IMG_5880.jpeg