Audioque well I guess soundqubed now.

But now you got me thinking again
good, start a thread on SA10 vs lvl2 and i would be suprised if anyone would pick the lvl2. there the entry level sub of DCs rather fragile line of subs

good, start a thread on SA10 vs lvl2 and i would be suprised if anyone would pick the lvl2. there the entry level sub of DCs rather fragile line of subs
Do you have experience with both?

Do you have experience with both?
i have exp with sa and lvl 3 which would be a close comparasion so i would assume the lvl2 wouldnt compare to the sa. although with the 1200w minus rise it may not matter. im just saying for the same money the sa would be better in every way. im not trying to be a prick im just telling you my opinion. i think in the long run the sa will hold up better through whatever you put it thru.

i have exp with sa and lvl 3 which would be a close comparasion so i would assume the lvl2 wouldnt compare to the sa. although with the 1200w minus rise it may not matter. im just saying for the same money the sa would be better in every way. im not trying to be a prick im just telling you my opinion. i think in the long run the sa will hold up better through whatever you put it thru.
No offense taking that's why I post. Now I need to do a few box designs. This would be so much easier if I didn't have mixed feelings about 8s.

email Buck on this forum- he can help you. friend of mine has a DD 1508 and if you could hear that i think your feelings would change.

email Buck on this forum- he can help you. friend of mine has a DD 1508 and if you could hear that i think your feelings would change.
Well me buddy had 2 on underrated power for the 1508s think he was pushing 600 to the pair and the slammed. I know them can get loud that's no doubt it's the lows I'm worried about. But maybe if I went with say 4 e8s rather than just 2 sa8s or 1508s the cone area would make the low end bass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.