audioque hd312 Volume needed? yes i searched lol

newtitan
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CALI
im trying to get the most SQ/SPL I can from a SINGLE 12" woofer less than 7" deep and this seems to be the best option (cant fit my 15Q no way no how)

ive got 1.8 cu ft sealed ( I know the audioque like ported boxes, hence my ? about volume needed), and about 1500-1800W @ 1ohm mono

think it will work?

or two tens would work better?

thanks

any help or other woofer option would be cool too

im in no rush so just thinking out loud

i'm running mine in a ported box at 32 hz... i think it sounds great and gets loud. i would like to tune it a bit higher, but i haven't had time (and it's been too cold) to build a new box.

how big is yoru box? I see them all over the forums, but no one posts a box size? and would it be completely pointless to run one of these sealed? in 1.8 cu ft?

whoops, i meant to say 2 cubes at 32hz. i haven't tried sealed, but i wouldn't want to. you can go with the 10 inch HD3 if you have less than 2 cubes.

Audioque has no t/s parameters listed. You have to email DJ at Audioque and he will tell you everything you need to know about building the right box for your sub.

lol thanks thats helpful //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh:

whoops, i meant to say 2 cubes at 32hz. i haven't tried sealed, but i wouldn't want to. you can go with the 10 inch HD3 if you have less than 2 cubes.
anyway I think Ill try 1.8 stuffed with 1 lb of poly

thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.