SOLD Audioque gear for sale: AQ2200d, AQ1200d, 2 HDC3 15" copper coil subs. Bradenton FL

rsxs1212
10+ year member

As the title says I have some audioque stuff that im ready to part with.

The 1200d has been mine since August of 09. Used it to run an hdc312 I had but I no longer posses it and I have no use for the amp so here it is up for sale.. 220 shipped OBO. Worked great for me has been in shop for about a month now just sitting

The 2200d was used to run the two 15's. I know they were underpowered but I have also been lacking a little on the funds and its all my car could handle powering anyway. Great amp, had it for a few months. Has been in shop for about 2 weeks no luck on craigslist as i suspected so here it is for sale. would like to get 320 shipped OBO

Now for the subs, Im sure anyone looking knows pretty much everything about them. Great subs, pound hard. They are in great condition and will suit the new owners well. D2 voice coils. As stated in title they are copper coiled subs but worked great for me. 275 shipped each OBO or 500 for the pair shipped.

I have the box for the subs as well it measures 43W x 33L x 19H. Not shipping the beast but will part with it for pretty cheap. Ill start with 75 bucks..

Im located in bradenton Florida which is about 45 minutes south of Tampa right around the Sarasota area. Can arrange for non shipped prices if you want to pick up and will drive a little distance if we agree upon a price. I know i dont have any ratings on here but I didnt even waste time with this stuff on ebay as none of it is ever on there..

Dont see you having a problem with any items I have for sale as they are all great products and worked well for me.. And if there is a problem down the road DJ at audioque is great to work with and helps out as much as possible.. Great company.. Audioque

Thanks

Sean

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

By the way I am not sure on the tuning of the box because I actually bought it from someone else and he was not aware of what the tuning was. Sounded great though and had a nice range, Id guess around 34hz but dont quote me on it..

Thanks!

I really dont have any references at all on this website.. Only reason I had an account on here was when Mike with AMI creations built me a box last summer. I now just remembered I had an account on here so I logged on. If my ebay account feedback would be any reassuring I have a set of rainbow components for sale on there right now. They are the sax 230.20 set and my ebay account name is tmaxxsicko

Everyone has to start somewhere with references but unfortunately I have to now with all this nice/expensive stuff.. At least I dont have any Focal Utopia components for sale right now lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I will help in any way that I can, another website that I have an account with a ton of posts and what not on but not any specific references I can come up with is reefcentral.com.. I have the same account name on there as I do here..

If anyone would like pictures with a piece of paper with the date and or whatever I can do that as well if that's reassuring.

2200d paid for, shipped tomorrow..

Would like to sell this stuff ASAP..

1200d- $200 shipped

the 15" HDC3s ill do 250 shipped each 475 for the pair.. OBO

The box If anyone is around bradenton just come pick it up its yours for 20 dollars

Thanks

Sean

Sean (seller) is a good guy with prompt responses and amp shipped out next day, dont hesitate to buy from him because of low post count

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.