audioque=awesome

PICTARS ill add the to the original too.

DSCN0637.jpg

DSCN0638.jpg

DSCN0639.jpg

DSCN0640.jpg

also just in case anybody asks......

the box has a 2 in. by 3/4in thick brace on each side of the box with a 1/2 double baffle on the front. when i turn the amp up i am hopin for around a 142 with it. but idk yet.

ok thats fine i cant change it anyway since i have a zx1500 its either ssf set at 25hz or no ssf at all
so i am fine
i like to play put on by jeezy and watch the subs move cuz the lowest note is 27-28hz and my ssf is @ 26hz and them *****es dont bottom out on 4400rms. Its very impressive. ill take some vids of that soon. But yea "3in usable throw" from aq website for them hdc315 are true.

i turned it off and its not much louder to me

my box is around 5.2net tuned at 33hz for 2 12's l7's with one 6" aero so i might turn it off and see how it does

but with it off i think the subs will bottom out with 800rms a piece

well i have the bare min for port area the box dimensions i have wont allow me for 2 6" aeros or 4 4" aeros so only thing i could do is go with one 8" or 10"

ohh well i aint looking to put up high numbers on the tl and tunning high i want something that can get loud as possilbe for daily driving and the l7's have more cone area and get pretty loud

and i am running bout as much power i can on stock alt when i upgrade the alt i plan on getting 2 12's xxx's or something that can take a zx2500 a piece, since i can only fit 2 12's i dont have the width for a 15

ohh well i aint looking to put up high numbers on the tl and tunning high i want something that can get loud as possilbe for daily driving and the l7's have more cone area and get pretty loud
and i am running bout as much power i can on stock alt when i upgrade the alt i plan on getting 2 12's xxx's or something that can take a zx2500 a piece, since i can only fit 2 12's i dont have the width for a 15
audioques will get louder than the l7s and play much lower and higher at the same time. trust me, i have used both l7's and the sd 2.5 15 in a trunk car and the l7 doesnt like playing under the box at all esp with lots of power.

except i know they sound like turds and if u blow them u cant sell them or recone them. if were u, i wouldve bought them ,never opened them and sold them on ebay and made profit and bought some better subs. but to each his own.

yea but i wasnt wanting to wait around to sell them and get new subs and such and so on, and for my first serious system this isnt bad, i am figuring i am around mid 40's on the tl you think??

its in a f150 in place of the rear center console subs up port back

plus if i went with subs that would need more power i would of had to upgrade alt and dont have cash for that at the moment

so in the future wats the best subs to get that can handle alot of power and the most possible in a 12", because in the future i am wanting to get 2 12's to replace these l7's and want some 12's that can handle 2k+ a piece

i hate to tell ya but unless i see sum air/flex vids i have no idea. ive seen ur setup and its weird as **** lol. i would imagine ur at a 40 but i could be wrong.

2 hdc312's with 4.5cubes @ 40hz with 2 aq2200d's would slam to say the least:) i wouls use 1 8.5" sono or a slot port

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Notloud00

10+ year member
Quiet
Notloud00
Everywhere
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date