Audioque AQ3500.1D Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Budget_Ballin'
10+ year member

TEAM DC
I have 1 3500 on my subs already and I'm thinking about running a second and strapping them together. I really just want to see what's out there and if anything is in my budget, which isn't completely set, because I'd also need to get another alt and a couple more batteries. If you have one, go ahead and shoot me a price and I'll see what I can do with that. Only thing I HAVE to have, other than a 10/10 mechanically, is dual power/ground inputs (newer model). Thanks.

No sheit, a surfboard amp that actually does a fuzz ton of POWA!! 

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Why do they call it a 20k if it only does 8500 rms though?
Idk. That's a good question tho. Maybe you should contact them and ask lol. I'd like to have one tho. It'd be perfect for my subs. It'd make them bump a lil.

Apparently the 20k *****, I guess it's a huge power hog or something.
OP just get an m4a
I could do that. I actually have a buddy with a m4a and he was try to sell it to me. I may look into that. It's a tad bit more power than I wanted because I'd probably have to shell out to upgrade my electrical even more.

I could do that. I actually have a buddy with a m4a and he was try to sell it to me. I may look into that. It's a tad bit more power than I wanted because I'd probably have to shell out to upgrade my electrical even more.
That m4a is an absolute tank and so what if it's more power than what you wanted, just means you have less chance of kicking the amp into clipping by pushing it to its limits lol. Plus if you ever dropped that thing below 1 ohm it would get nasty

That m4a is an absolute tank and so what if it's more power than what you wanted, just means you have less chance of kicking the amp into clipping by pushing it to its limits lol. Plus if you ever dropped that thing below 1 ohm it would get nasty
i know. i know. let's stay focused here lol. ive already decided to stray away from a second alt for another 3500 so i guess ill be looking at and going in the direction of a cendo5500. that would be best for me since i dont really want to make alot more electrical upgrades. i could just add another d3400 or 2 and that should be good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.