Audioque AQ3500.1D Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Budget_Ballin'
10+ year member

TEAM DC
I have 1 3500 on my subs already and I'm thinking about running a second and strapping them together. I really just want to see what's out there and if anything is in my budget, which isn't completely set, because I'd also need to get another alt and a couple more batteries. If you have one, go ahead and shoot me a price and I'll see what I can do with that. Only thing I HAVE to have, other than a 10/10 mechanically, is dual power/ground inputs (newer model). Thanks.

What's the face for lol? You lookin' to keep that 3500 you have?
Yep unless you want to pay a pretty penny for it. Got a h3ll of a deal on it and its minty. I thought I seen one on caco or fb this week though.

Yep unless you want to pay a pretty penny for it. Got a h3ll of a deal on it and its minty. I thought I seen one on caco or fb this week though.
haha. whats a pretty penny to you? i may only have an ugly penny lol. I got a great deal on mine too! probably not as good as you did, but maybe close lol. where do you find them on fb? i've never looked on fb for audio equipment before. just on here and caco.org.

downside to another amp, which is what my subs really need, is the need for 2 more batteries and most likely another alt and im not 100% on how i would run dual alts yet. im still trying to figure that one out. the whole "big" systems thing is definitely something im new to. i was thinking either another 3500 and all the electrical upgrades along with that or just selling my 3500 and getting a crescendo 5500 and possibly just 2 more d3400s. how do you think that would work?

downside to another amp' date=' which is what my subs really need, is the need for 2 more batteries and most likely another alt and im not 100% on how i would run dual alts yet. im still trying to figure that one out. the whole "big" systems thing is definitely something im new to. i was thinking either another 3500 and all the electrical upgrades along with that or just selling my 3500 and getting a crescendo 5500 and possibly just 2 more d3400s. how do you think that would work?[/quote']
The 2 aq will do more than the 5500 will and @2. You could always go with the big aq they don't advertise. If you do sell let me know!

The 2 aq will do more than the 5500 will and @2. You could always go with the big aq they don't advertise. If you do sell let me know!
Yeah, I know they will. the thing is, id have to run the 3500s strapped @ 1 ohm, not 2. thats gonna be ALOTTTA juice. the aq c4s are dual 1s so i have to run them @ 1 ohm together. thats why im thinking the 5500 @ 1 because itll have high output and require less electrical upgrades. i could step up to a 7k but even then, youre looking at another alt possibly. i wanna stick with just 1 alt for now and at the most maybe 2-3 more batts..3 would be pushing it because i need my 2nd row (baby in a carseat). 5500 is really starting to make sense lol.

Exactly. My subs would love it' date=' but my car, that would be another story lol. And this is in my daily driver lol. I'm definitely thinking the cendo 5500 would be a better option and a little more power.[/quote']
Any pics of said 20k?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.