AudioQue 2200D or Planet Audio 2400.1

The BB2400.1's are nice amplifiers, but you would probably see more power out of the AQ2200, but it would be marginal , really would just depend on the price difference, both are soild amplifiers

Only thing I don't like about the pa 2400.1 is that they dont have a CEA compliant approval on it so you never know if it actually pushes out rated rms.

But, I have seen the BB1250.1 in action, actually 8 of them paired with 8 re xxx 12" subs. You are probably familiar with this truck/setup im about to link from about 2-3 years back. Audio Innovations in Fresno, Cali built this setup.

It gets down but remember he has a lot of amps and subs lol in a blowthru. Some guys can take any amp and make it loud though its all install dependent.

I know one cheap amp that actually pushes out what it advertises. Look at an audiopipe 3000, and better yet look at some amp guts and you will be impressed. I am probably going to buy one as they are the best dollar per watt you can get now. Good bang for your buck. They are 2ohm stable though but do 3K @2ohms. Don't run it below that or you'll have probs.

Only thing I don't like about the pa 2400.1 is that they dont have a CEA compliant approval on it so you never know if it actually pushes out rated rms.
But, I have seen the BB1250.1 in action, actually 8 of them paired with 8 re xxx 12" subs. You are probably familiar with this truck/setup im about to link from about 2-3 years back. Audio Innovations in Fresno, Cali built this setup.

It's called clamping:rolleyes:

No you will not have problems. You only run into problems when your electrical is garbage. I have ran multiple AP 3000's @ 1.5 daily........

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.