AudioQue 1200D vs ED NINe.1

goodguy8705
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
This would be used for an SQ application to power a fully loaded 12" Fi Q in a 1.2-1.3 ft^3 sealed enclosure.

Which ones is the best choice?

NINe.1 = $295

AQ 1200D = $249

The NINe.1 is rated at 12.5 volts if I'm not mistaken.

So, what should I go with?

didnt you already make a psot about this and everyone responded with AQ? (including me)

edit: sorry if it wasnt you someone made an identical post recently

and to the post below.. everything i've seen ED make almost looks like it was half glued and thrown down a flight of stairs, even pics of their stuff on their website.. i would never buy ED personally

i would go with the ed.. but a lot of people say the company has had a lot of problems and no1 really likes them.. i think its a better amp though

didnt you already make a psot about this and everyone responded with AQ? (including me)
edit: sorry if it wasnt you someone made an identical post recently

and to the post below.. everything i've seen ED make almost looks like it was half glued and thrown down a flight of stairs, even pics of their stuff on their website.. i would never buy ED personally
i dont think ive ever seen complaints of the nine.1 though

honestly, like i said i would never buy them.. maybe im being a little harsh.. odds are you'd probaly be ok with it because they couldnt warranty it for that long if they broke ALL the time, they would go out of business

i've got a nine.1 for sale in great condition

I bought the amp, read all the crap people were saying on the forums and was kinda pissed. Then I got the amp in and was more than happy with it. The ED's are rated at 12.5volts, so in the 14.x range you'd be looking at high 1300's or maybe 1400. It was more powerful than my SAE1000d I had, the only negative was that it was bigger and heavier.

Dont have experience with the AudioQue but the ed should be a pleasant surprise if youve been reading everyone ***** about them around here

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

goodguy8705

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
goodguy8705
Columbus, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date