Audiopipe AQX3500.1

you spent all that money on woofers and now your gettin those cheap amps?

for 1600 you can find 2 used 5kw amps that will be much better than those cheap junk amps..

output is nothing without effiency and control...

you spent all that money on woofers and now your gettin those cheap amps?for 1600 you can find 2 used 5kw amps that will be much better than those cheap junk amps..

output is nothing without effiency and control...
This

I think the economy for some has got them resorting to this... I personally wouldn't put no Audiopoop crap on my nightshades either, but whatever... Maybe it's not for his install....

i dont even have the nightshades no more...i have a dc level 5 10 and 2 solo x 18's to play around with.....i never said im going to get one did i? i only asked a simple ? is it 1 ohm stable or 2 ohm ****

Sorry, just don't like the audiopipe amps personally. Not sure whether they are 2 ohm or 1 ohm.. personally I wish they would go out of business... I don't want to work on them when they "poop" out...

i dont even have the nightshades no more...i have a dc level 5 10 and 2 solo x 18's to play around with.....i never said im going to get one did i? i only asked a simple ? is it 1 ohm stable or 2 ohm ****
And it has already been answered.

The ap3000.1 and the AQX3500.1 are totally 2 different amps. Most are stuck on that long two foot skinny amp, but the AQX3500 looks like the AQ3500 inside.(not the new 3500.1) And yes it's 1 ohm stable accorrding to thier webpage

Hmmm... perhaps AQX3500.1 = RD 3250v2..... probably... Would make sense since the RD 3250v2 is basically just a chinese copy of the old 3250v1 (from Zenon)... I challenge anyone who opposes me as I have worked on both and they are nearly identical with the only differences being different output mosfets than the old 3250, which is funny because they have identical datasheets, just two different manufactuers and the newer parts they use are cheaper than the old ones but seem to work well, I approve anyway...

AQ3500 (original model) = RD D5 (good amp)

RD3250 Original model = RD3250v2 but made in china and uses Fairchild output mosfets and smaller power supply transformers wound in China.

Now the new Audioque 3500.1 looks like a beast, similar really to the SAZ-3500D. So if the new Audiopipe AQX3500.1 = Audioque 3500.1 (latest model) then WOOT! decent amp for the money.

Okay, you said it looks like the original AQ3500D, not the new beastly AQ3500.1. Still even if it's like the old AQ3500D, not bad. Anyone got pics, though I think I seen them before, probably buried here under 500 posts about bass boosts adjustments etc... Someone told me the search did not work either...

Aqx-3500.1 (pic is sample pic and production models have blue boards iirc)

2a6rrdl.jpg

rd

rwkx08.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fletch_1

10+ year member
Team Sundown
fletch_1
Newport, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date